Cricket Fantasy Game

Hey Tim when can I send u the Line Ups for the cricket game. Will it be like last time when u choose a One Day Team and a Test Team, or will it be different. You probably won't see this before training on monday but Julian and I probably won't make it 2 training on monday because our cousin is over but I will definitely c u on Wednesday. Tell your dad if u can.

Originally posted by Duane21
Hey Tim when can I send u the Line Ups for the cricket game. Will it be like last time when u choose a One Day Team and a Test Team, or will it be different. You probably won't see this before training on monday but Julian and I probably won't make it 2 training on monday because our cousin is over but I will definitely c u on Wednesday. Tell your dad if u can.
Duane, it will be the same thing with the line-ups, different for ODI and test, but the line-ups must be selected from your squad of 20 players.

No probs about training, i will tell dad. looks like it might get washed out anyway.

Radaga, I found out how to log back in to my old username, do u know how to delete the new one?
I don't think you can delete them, it is no problem anyway. Or i could get one of the admins to delete it but it doesn't matter.

You don't have to re-register for the tournaments.

Hope you guys are at training tomorrow, the two seniors guys are taking it again, and we have good training balls now, my dad polished them up.

P.S. School starts on Thursday.............:( :mad: :eek:

Tim, when u get the line up editor will the cricket games start straight away?
Pretty much, just will need to set up a fixture and confirm who is playing.

There is a line-up editor out, recently released, i will give it a shot and see if it can do what i need it to do

IMPORTANT!!!
--------------------------
CRICKET GAMES ARE STARTING THIS WEEK DEFINANTLY!!!
EMAILS WILL BE SENT OUT THIS WEEK REGARDING LINE-UPS AND OPPOSITION

Well it would be a bit hard now, we have already started, but if you can get at least another 3 or 5 people to play aswell, then i will open up a second leauge.

So start asking around! :cool:

Yeah wasnt sure if I could slip in.

I have another 3 people to play. Will that be enough?

Users who are viewing this thread