Cricket Grounds

hondeyho said:
Sheikh Zayed Stadium is Abu Dhabi isn't technically a Test Match Ground - but it is awesome and should be :D

yup i wil try t get info on this as well.

Also can you try and get the info on the Queenstown Events Centre, it would be AMAZING if you could get planes taking off in the background while playing :D

hondeyho said:
Also can you try and get the info on the Queenstown Events Centre, it would be AMAZING if you could get planes taking off in the background while playing :D
I think they are making a game not Airport.Just joking. :D

hondeyho said:

yup surely i wil. but where is dis ground? and i wil edit the list as i progress. so guys keep posting info and pic that i can use for my quota.

Last edited:
A Few Aussie Grounds

Here are the MCG, SCG, Brisbaine Cricket Ground, and WACA.

Attachments

• Cricket Grounds.doc
    277 KB · Views: 73
manee said:
Here are the MCG, SCG, Brisbaine Cricket Ground, and WACA.

thanx manee for providing this info. but could u find info about the pitch and outfield please.

update: found photos for all australia cricket grounds, bangladesh, and england starting india now. but still post as many pic u can so i can still put better pics in my quota.

Last edited:
Just got a couple of grounds. Some pics aren't really good but I hope LM can use them.

AUS
Bellerive, Adelaide oval,
NZ
Jade Stadium, Carisbrook, Eden Park, Basin Reserve
ENG
Trent Bridge, Edgbaston, Lords, Riverside, Headingley, Old Trafford, The Oval

Attachments

• Grounds.zip
    610.3 KB · Views: 93
Cricket_60 said:
Just got a couple of grounds. Some pics aren't really good but I hope LM can use them.

AUS
Bellerive, Adelaide oval,
NZ
Jade Stadium, Carisbrook, Eden Park, Basin Reserve
ENG
Trent Bridge, Edgbaston, Lords, Riverside, Headingley, Old Trafford, The Oval

cheers Cricket 60

You have to add the telstra dome please add the telstra dome!

great work, guys, this thread will really come in handy later on when doing the grounds.... :cool:

cheers,

LM

legend_master said:
great work, guys, this thread will really come in handy later on when doing the grounds.... :cool:

cheers,

LM

L.M. cheers. i am getting pics and piling up for you to see the models. thanx to those who has posted pics please do so more in future thanx

Bellerive in Tasmania is a beautiful ground...the game wouldnt be complete without it :D

genghis_khan said:
Bellerive in Tasmania is a beautiful ground...the game wouldnt be complete without it :D

c'mon, im Australian, you think that would be left out? lol ;)

Users who are viewing this thread