Cricket Leagues - Feedback and Suggestions

Neo 7

National Board President
India
Avengers
I am planning on create a new league instead of continue IPL league (basically I lost all the files of this league, to continue I need to create everything from scratch)
The idea of new league is, create a team from the players who played 100+ ODI (retired and currently playing)... So I need suggestions from you guys, what is best ? Draft, Secret Auction or Open Auction like TPCL...

No secret auction please ..... Try with open .... Need some change ...

Verified Enigma

PlanetCricket's Sherlock Holmes
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Secret bidding is a good option to be honest

Drafts are going on here on forum

We had an open auction just yesterday

So I guess having a secret auction will be fun

And it requires more brains and I like that!

VC the slogger

PlanetCricket Forever
India
AFG...

Was hoping to start it before all this Covid stuff happened, and then one thing after another.. I’m still keen if you guys are, but will have to wait a couple of weeks or so before making a call whether or not to actually go through with it.

My current schedule sees most of my time devoted either to work or some form of physical activity - both of which I’m extremely passionate about. So it gets pretty difficult for me to devote the same kind of time or energy to leagues. Hence the even slower than usual going in some of my current leagues, but still I try..

I’m even considering running that last bit in a retro story format a la cricinfo someday so I can basically run it at my own pace without letting anybody down in terms of speed. But like I said, will have to wait and see.

Akshay.

National Board President
India
Mumbai Indians
Champions League Winner
Profile Flag
India
I’m still keen if you guys are, but will have to wait a couple of weeks or so before making a call whether or not to actually go through with it.
I am sure most would be interested but upto you if time permits and managers are available for all 32 teams

ahmedleo414

The Butcher
PAK...
LQ
The Boys
Profile Flag
Canada
I'm looking for ideas for the cricket captain League.

My idea is to do an ODI league, but with players that retired before 1971. Any thoughts?

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
I'm looking for ideas for the cricket captain League.

My idea is to do an ODI league, but with players that retired before 1971. Any thoughts?
Nice Idea. Will make for some great research.

Would be quite similar to the current LAB tho.

NaviN GandhI

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
Champions League Winner
Profile Flag
India
Guys is there any T20 simulator available? If yes can you post the link I am not able to find any?

Users who are viewing this thread