Cricket Life 2007 Screenshots

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Skateboarder said:
The road was explained in the Gamebience forum!
Useful info if I could be bothered to check out the forum, which I cant :p

Propmanoz

Club Cricketer
I agree that the screen shots look fantastic, but reiterate that a better font needs to be chosen for the interface, something more traditional so to speak. And could someone enlighten me as to the purpose of the tarmac, because i cant be bothered finding it in the gamebiance forums.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Propmanoz said:
I agree that the screen shots look fantastic, but reiterate that a better font needs to be chosen for the interface, something more traditional so to speak. And could someone enlighten me as to the purpose of the tarmac, because i cant be bothered finding it in the gamebiance forums.
Here you go:

"In all the screenshots, you will be seeing the sponsorship window as an overlay. The road you are seeing in the background is a 3D environment that will allow users to select options in 3D."

sid_19840

International Coach
Propmanoz said:

Ive been told by George to post this as a reply to your and others queries regarding this.

"In the in-game screens for sponsorships, you will be seeing the sponsorship window as a window pop-up over the main screen. The road you are seeing in the background is in the main screen that will allow users to select different options by manuevering in 3D environment. The environment consists of some 3D buildings on the road, and each building represents something. For example, there is a bank building, there is a gym and so on. "

F4rrukh

Panel of Selectors
ooo so thats why the road is there, this is a great feature!! Cant wait for the game now :happy

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Here are the screenshots.

Main game screen

Select country screen

Sponsorship home window pop-up over main game screen

Sponsorship home window with mouse-over on comercial sponsorship

Note: You will be seeing some empty space on the right of the sponsorship home window because that has been purposely left for advertisement that is being implemented. These screenshots were taken few weeks earlier and obviously much more work has been done so far.

planethero_11

School Cricketer
hoping to see more shots, but video will certainly be better. stadia are ok, but like to see more interface shots.

jdeus

FTP World League Div 2 Champion S13
The idea sounds good but the screenshots look really old, cartoony and undetailed!

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
the screenshots look nice!!! Eagerly waiting for the release :happy

Mr. Kurns

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
ok u 2 go and make them better urselves?
I think great screenies and they'll be improved which is great.

usy

Chairman of Selectors
WTH ia this, i'm sory i've not been around for a while can someone help me out, a new cricket game ?

anakwalajinn

Club Cricketer
^^^^

Hey! I know you from FP.com! :D

Back to topic.. Nice screenies looking forward to the game! :D

Users who are viewing this thread