Cricket Life 2007 Screenshots

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I think this game is abandoned.
All these hypes for the game are not adding up.
I hope they release the game on 7.7.7, otherwise its gonna be delayed for another year. Hopefully the next deadline wont be the one on 8.8.8.

It hasn't been delayed yet. So what are you talking about?!

lancashire666

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
this had been dicussed in another thread, most people beleive that they had indeed perchaced them

rt2gm

School Cricketer
AlbumZoom.aspx

rahuldravidfan

International Cricketer
After generating so much hype, this game and fallen on its face. I donno what went wrong for them because the game looked very promising and I was eagerly waiting for the release of the game. However, they seem to have delayed it. They have a PR problem man. The game was supposed to release on 7.7.07 however, despite the delay, I didnt hear about them until October '07. Thats poor marketing man. Whose gonna buy your game if you dont give importance to the fans.

I hope it releases this year.

westindies2007

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
the game is still going to be released.
but because the game holds alot of game play.
the 7-7-07 released wasn't good enough, they have to make sure the game is perfect, before releasing it.

The Product maker must be so excited that they wanted to released it last year, but the game wasnt ready.

for now lets hope it can see day light, because the production Reputation is fallen

Sagramore

School Cricketer
I hope the game looks and interacts better than the nasty, clunky, Gamebience website.

Users who are viewing this thread