Cricket Life Release Dates Annouced

D

Dutch

Ah come on guys! Give 'em a break!

Many men go to special clinics because they are not able to release on time!:)

thivakar

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
New release date Announced

New Release date has been anounced:) It is set to release on June 15 2010:noway Source Wikipedia

iridescentt

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
New Release date has been anounced:) It is set to release on June 15 2010:noway Source Wikipedia
Wikipedia.jpg

drainpipe32

Chairman of Selectors
I'm starting to have my doubts about whether Mike Hussey will still be alive when this game is released, let alone still in the side......

Cricketdude

Chairman of Selectors
Why people are making fun of Cricket Life with this release but when it comes to TAOC it is condemed. I bet the Gambience team isn't much bigger than the TAOC one.

P

pcfan123

TAOC is a pipe dream and its just a few select fanboys who actually think it will be a game comparable to AC09/CR (let alone that it releases)

I don't think anyone outside of PC even knows about TAOC.

deeb

School Cricketer

Well it must be true then, if its on wikipedia. I mean, everything on there is 100% correct isn't it? After that, look out for the article in The Sun! Then there surely must be no doubt that the game will be released.

Although, they'll have to re-think it, because by the time the game is released, we'll all the travelling around on hovver-boards!

Users who are viewing this thread