Cricket Revolution Online Game Joining/Hosting Problems

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
If you find any issue in joining or hosting a game, please post here.

Points to remember:

1. The game requires port 27000 open. It is recommended to have this open. You can have any of the ports open between 27000 - 27010.

2. Add these ports in your setting of firewall/antivirus.

3. If they still block the game, you will have to close the firewall/antivirus. Not recommended though as it is online environment.

4. Those who use wireless routers please check your network settings for port forwarding.

5. You can also download simple port forwarding software and tester program here: Download Simple Port Forwarding | Simple Port Forwarding?

6. Check solution for your router here: Supported Routers | Simple Port Forwarding?

Most people can't host a game, so if you read this and get it working, save yourself the frustration and host yourself.

hi..plz can anyone help me solve this prob..i have 27000 open and i can also go online and join games in CR.. im able to host them but the visitor is not able to join? as in it says that i may be under a firewall etc..i even turned the firewall off and even quit my antivirus..thanks

I have also had similar problems as above. I've followed the instructions to the letter, and even had some success yesterday in hosting a few games, but am having problems once more.

I've had windows firewall turned off while playing as well and still no joy. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

If you can join games and play then that means the port forwarding is fine. From what I understand if you cant host then the problem is that your IP/Computer cannot be pinged. Problem is I got no idea how to solve that and make yourself 'pingable' so all suggestions are welcome!

How do I go about adding the ports to my firewall antivirus settings? (I'm using windows firewall and avg free antivirus)

I've changed my port-forwarding settings and disabled my firewall, and I still can't host. Any ideas?

I've checked it out, it doesn't work, I can't host. I've no idea why.

Did you try out the port checker tool that was mentioned in the original post (point 5) ? It tests whether everything is configured properly.

I've tried using the software in the original post, went through all the steps, but when it tests the ports, it always says failed. I can't figure out why

port forwarding

I've tried using the software in the original post, went through all the steps, but when it tests the ports, it always says failed. I can't figure out why

Are you pot forwarding the ports to the correct ip address?
Tells you n the port fowarding checking tool which ip address to forward it to.

Yeah, i've definitely got the ip address right.
Everything in the port-forwarding tool seems to work, and it adds the rule to the router, and all the exceptions to windows firewall, but when i do the last step, "test that the ports now work", it says "27000 is offline and can not be reached".
Can anybody help?

It is possible that your IP is not a publicly accessible one. Go to the configuration page of your router or modem (192.168.1.1 or whatever you have configured for it) and look for "Gateway IP" or "Default Gateway" or something like that in the modem status screen. The address mentioned there should not be within the Private IP range - Private IP Addresses

Users who are viewing this thread