Cricket Rules Changed!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can make one of those lists about india

Go ahead. If it's funny, I'll laugh. Look, nobody said the joke held true in real life. I found it funny, you didn't; fair enough. I found it funny, you did; fair enough. No need to close this thread because some people didn't find it funny (don't go saying most people now ok, because I'm not sad enough to count).

clearly this forum is for fun and humor ........if you guys dont want to laugh at someone's joke then dont speak up.........since the india-australian series is going on so most of the aussie fans are thinking that is is against them............

Just another attempt at provoking us Aussies. I wish we would all get over it. Sure you should have forgotten about the recent events at the SCG after the WACA test. Is this true?

Yes, of course they have.

But he posted it just after the Sydney Test when they werent over it... lol.

If you read through, only Indian supporters found that funny.

Read the post above your's. You're the one who needs to read ;):p.

I'm well over this incident though. I only remember that we lost; nothing else.

Well, hes an England supporter I believe.

But he's Australian nonetheless. Either way, you said only "Indian supporters" find it funny. When you say he's an England supporter, you're contradicting yourself.

But he's Australian nonetheless. Either way, you said only "Indian supporters" find it funny. When you say he's an England supporter, you're contradicting yourself.

Fair enough.

But the majority of the people who found it funny are Indian supporters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread