Cricket`s greatest upset

Greatest upset in cricket

• Total voters

-$ohail-

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I gave the WIN Vs AUS test match option bcoz the way Windies played in the 1st 4 games, it was a gr8 upset
Anyways
Post ur opinion

B) zim vs aus 1983

no doubt about it.

but there r many more

Originally posted by andrew_nixon79@Feb 15 2004, 09:01 PM
Zimbabwe v Australia in the 1983 World Cup.

And Bangladesh v Pakistan can't be there, it was fixed.
yeah somebody agrees with me....or what about last years sharjah where zim defeated lanka....i knw zim is a talented team but the shocking part was zim went to the finals because of that

plus u dont have last years world cup match between kenya and lanka...or should i say Ceylon :P

how bout the match where Victoria chased 400 odd, on the last day of a PURA Cup match :D

BTW, what's wit all the polls?

Originally posted by squiz@Feb 16 2004, 10:26 AM
how bout the match where Victoria chased 400 odd, on the last day of a PURA Cup match :D

BTW, what's wit all the polls?
B) how can u even think these guys have knowledge of aus domestic cricket.

it is not as famous as counties in england.

Originally posted by nikhilverma@Feb 16 2004, 10:56 AM
Zim Vs Aus was the biggest upset
B) yup mate ,but iwas only 4 years old then :D ,

I only look at matches of the 90's cos for a good part of the 80s i wasnt born yet and I wasnt in india until 89. Plsu for the ppl who say that some Doemestic cricket matches are big upsets, i understand why u say that those matches are good. But i think this poll is meant for international matches. If we were to go into domestic, then we wud have to start new topics for each domestic league!

its just says "Cricket`s greatest upset " Thats a very general term, what it should of said "International Cricket's Greatest Upsets"

Originally posted by squiz@Feb 16 2004, 12:09 PM
its just says "Cricket`s greatest upset " Thats a very general term, what it should of said "International Cricket's Greatest Upsets"
B) but many people dont know much about domestic cricket,in others country

U forgot to mention kenya v/s Sri Lanka in 2003 World cup.That was quite a big upset.And then kenya reached Semi Finals :lol: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread