Cricket Trading Cards

nazimcricket

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi all,

I'm an amateur collector of cricket memorabilia (NAZIM'S CRICKET PAGE 2). After 20 years of collecting, I decided to take on a bit of a risky project and produce my own set of trading cards based on UK artist John Ireland's amazing caricatures.

Working closely with John and having secured the services of Sir Richard Hadlee and Greg Chappell in agreeing to sign a limited number of cards, I am now getting close to producing the end product. Hoping to have them ready by December 2013 - January 2014.

Here is some information about the set ...
NAZIM'S CRICKET PAGE 2 (John Ireland)

The goal is to split the set into two sections ...

- Cards # 001 - 100 will comprise of a base set of 50 cards (1 header card, 47 caricatures, 2 checklists) plus the two signature cards from Hadlee and Chappell - projected price $150.

- Cards # 101 - 1000 will comprise of a base set of 50 cards (1 header card, 47 caricatures, 2 checklists) - projected price $35

Trying my best to spread the word.

Cheers,

Naz
NAZIM'S CRICKET PAGE 2

Aravind.

ICC Board Member
India
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Thank you. Hopefully the printer will do the set justice. Hoping to get them ready before the Ashes series in Australia, so lots to do in a short space of time :)

All the best.:)

zeustrojanstark

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
They sure look great,good luck man.And I'd suggest you to add some watermarks to avoid your hard-work getting ripped.:thumbs

fizamalik

School Cricketer
Wow. Nice work man. It all shearing is amazing. Very well done.

nazimcricket

School Cricketer
Update

Thanks for the great comments guys.

@yashdude101 - I made a conscious decision not to worry about watermarks. They can be removed and besides at 72 - 150dpi people will end up with a very poor substitute of the real thing :)

Since I last posted here, the set has come together nicely. Both Chappell and Hadlee have signed their respective cards. They're looking really nice ...

chappell_signature_card.jpg

hadlee_signature_card.jpg

Feel free to come along and buy a set or two through my website :)

----------

chappell_signing_small.jpg

hadlee_signing_small.jpg

nazimcricket

School Cricketer
Thought I'd post up an update. Sales have been going reasonably well. Had to readjust pricing up from the early projections, but still quite reasonable. Figured it wouldn't hurt to remind people again that these are still available for purchase and are much nicer in hand than what you can see on a computer screen.

nazimcricket

School Cricketer
Looks really fantastic buddy. Maybe you could add a few more ways to pay like a bank gateway etc..

Sorry, missed your comment the last time I posted on here. Have settled on two methods for payment, either Paypal or bank deposit to my Australian bank account. Any other method would just be a bit messier to sort through and set up, but am open to suggestions :)

Users who are viewing this thread