cricket2004 simulation

cricketmad09

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
I think that we should have a cricket2004 simulation comp. what do you say?

Shevchenko

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
in actual fact what ur trying to propose here is a fantasy simulation game ! there is 8 teams , with each one getting 15 players , (sportsplus) and now recently Intertain joining in the act as well , i feel in planet we can create 12 sides , where there would be 12 managers , if this do come to plan than creating a super league where all 3 combine to make a even stronger fantasy league , (super 12 in rugby is one example) would be major fun and also open to the public where they can cheer on their fav Fantasy side

Will p

International Cricketer
we have the competion running at Intertain, sadly its full, we got the idea from sportsplus though!

squiz

International Coach
SportsPLUS are in the finals stages of the Fantasy Cricket competition.

One Day Final: Squiz vs Radaga
Five Day Final: Squiz vs Brad352

It's a good concept

Last edited:

brad352

Executive member
You've got to consider how much work it is for the people that actually run it, I know I don't have the time or effort required to do another one yet.

squiz

International Coach
I barely have enough time to run the current tournament, you'll have to have more than one person running it because it gets to be a lot of work at stages

Shevchenko

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
ye true Brad and Squiz it does take long to complete these stuff , I hear it the whole day from my man Will P and he is always complaining that the guyz takes ages to pick , though we are talking about Planet here and planet has like over a 1000 members I think if not more , and that is the difference maker between our two brands of the Fantasy game , on here there will always be enough guyz but its a hard decision and its up to the Planet staff , and rightfully so I respect the word of our senior elite Staff members that is Brad and Squiz and they know whats the wrong and whats the right decision !!!!!

yup im right 6254 members on planet

brad352

Executive member
Shevchenko said:
I hear it the whole day from my man Will P and he is always complaining that the guyz takes ages to pick ,
That was never a problem for us, as long as everyone is genuinely interested it shouldn't happen. Problem with doing it on a larger forum is that you can't be sure that people that join are reliable, as you can't just block people from joining, and also there's bound to be a few people that you personally wouldn't want to be involved in anything with you. Also, obviously, more people = more weekly work to sim games, and also an increased drafting time. imo, it's a great idea that works well on other forums but isn't really feasible here, just stick to the ones we have running at our own

Users who are viewing this thread