Cricket2005!!!!!!!!!

J

jeromedascorp

How good do u think Brian Lara Int'l Cricket will be? If its better than EA's crap the id like to buy it. Hope sum1 tries and lets me know.

K

khana

Different batting styles along with bowling styles. Obviously every single player cannot be accomadated but there should be some diversity.
2.The faces. WAqar younis who doesnt even play anymore is attached to every brown player. All the faces should be real. The people on this site make so good patches but ea cant do the same. cricket 2002 had more accurate faces.
3.I dont know if this is a good thing but in 04 its too easy to hit a four. The fielders for the opposition dont guard against the boundaries. When i had this game i was scoring 80 90 runs in the first ten overs without taking aerial chances.

R

rr112

Make the whole thing a lot faster like in ODI's... cricket 04 is so boring that I go for stupid runs and get run out just because mooo! dull. Seriously. Also, better graphics like all the other '05 games, and crowds definetly need to be better. Commentary also sucks,

Users who are viewing this thread