Cricketer Bat Listings by Name

jeromedascorp

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hey Guys,
Well I have gotten back to work and have finally managed to finsh listing the Asian Test Teams Bats. Would you like me to release the lists as and when I finish them or release it all together? Unfortunately due to a heavy work schedule I have no guaranteed date of when i will finish complete lists.

The asian bats, including ones with no sponsor, have taken up 23 bats. Tell me what I should do. It is in Excel format with colour coding, etc.

jeromedascorp

Club Cricketer
Asian Teams Bats

Hey Guys,
I am releasing the asian teams bat lists. Its an Excel file zipped up.

Will try and get the rest done soon.

I have work now. probably have the day off tommorow. If I do then guaranteed I will have this done by then.

Do you also want the Minnows bats? Just lemme know and I will do it after the test teams and Kenya.

Attachments

• C2k5 Asian Batlist.zip
    4.1 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:

Andy Cullen

School Cricketer
Excellent list, thanks.

Hoping you can finish the others of a.s.a.p.

KUTGW!

jeromedascorp

Club Cricketer
Well I have some very good news for the 1st time. I am down to the last 2 teams. Unfortunately for teams like Australia and England I did not complete the whole pool of availiable players as more than 60% of those players have never really played on the national team. I did however cover the recent Ashes series and beyond with these 2 teams.

If all goes as planned, I should have the list done in another hour or 2. If not expect it in 12 hours guaranteed.

If someone could help me out with the pakistani bats it will be appreciated as I could not get some of the bats down correctly.

jeromedascorp

Club Cricketer
Here is the 90% finished Test Bat List. About 43 Bats so far but I am sure we will use all 46 as some revisions will be needed.

Just have a few more to go with Aus, England and South Africa. Will have that done in the next 11 hours after I wake up. As I said I will only do the main 30 to 40 players as there are way too many in these teams with the Domestic players also included.

If any members see something wrong please do let me know and I will change it. I love cricket, however I am no expert on all the bats. Hope this will be useful to all.

Please give me your feedback.

EDIT: Dhoni's bat was listed as Britannia. Changed to Hero Honda.

Attachments

• C2k5 Batlist.zip
    8.2 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

jeromedascorp

Club Cricketer
C 2k5 Finished Batlist

Hey Everyone,
I have finally completed all the Test Teams Batlists.

Except for Aus, Eng and RSA, all Teams have their complete Pool of Availiable players.

ENG, AUS and RSA do have all their contracted players and many players with Test and One Day Caps.

Here it is!! Hope this will help in the game.

Again I need to edit the pakistani bats as I am a bit confused over the different names of bats. Otherwise it is complete. Please do give me ur opinions on this list.

Attachments

• C2k5 Test Batlist.zip
    8.6 KB · Views: 39

Users who are viewing this thread