Cricketer2004's Downloads

Which of my downloads u guys like the most?

• Bats

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • stumps

Votes: 14 60.9%
  • Pitchads

Votes: 16 69.6%

• Total voters
cricketer2004, can you make the Gray nicolls GN Monster and give it to nick knight (who playes for Warwickshire (english domestic cricket) and he has played for england before. can you post the .fsh i can only install it by putting it into the root dictonary.

Attachments

• GN05BTMONST.jpg
    GN05BTMONST.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 175
  • knight9-8671.jpg
    knight9-8671.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 178
Last edited:
thanks guys for comments.....hey chimp can u post much better pics than that of this bat please???here is my first try on adboards......i made a faisalabad adboards....ads includes pepsi,paktel GSM,Sony Ericsson,ABN-Amro and tensports....i hope u guys like it.......please post comments about it......

Attachments

• Faisalabad Adboards.jpg
    Faisalabad Adboards.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 173
  • Faisalabad Adboards.zip
    236.8 KB · Views: 20
i cant get any better pics of that bat because i think only one or two players use it. i am going to see nick knight 2moz, and hopefuly he will bat, than i can take some pictures of his bat and post it

Great adboards for faisalabad good work there mate can u make some adboards for harare

here is a DLF pitchad and stumps use in DLF Cup 2006 (Pak/Ind series).....i hope u guys like it...........and please post comments about it......

THIS IS MY 500th POST :D......

Attachments

• DLF stumps&pitchad.jpg
    DLF stumps&pitchad.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 141
  • DLF Stumps&Pitchad.zip
    102.5 KB · Views: 20
Cricketer2004 could you make the new kahuna bat with grey handle and replace the old kahuna here are some pics

Attachments

• kiji.jpg
    kiji.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 109
  • KKKKKU.jpg
    KKKKKU.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 107
ausrule i will try to make the bat....as punk said the pic is not cleared so i need more clear pic....here is a India test kit....i hope u guys like it please post comments about it.....

Attachments

• Indiatestkit.jpg
    Indiatestkit.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 95
  • Indiatestkit.zip
    394.4 KB · Views: 13
wow u spent 4 hours looking for pics? i cud do the face and thats it and it wudnt look clear its a bit small

Excellent Indian Kit Adnan ....... Keep up the good work
And Bye till my exams

Users who are viewing this thread