Crypto175 question thread

Crypto175

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
will there be tv overlays when you start the game?

I dont understand if the tv overlays come when you buy the game or do you have to unlock them,can someone please help me,PLEASE! :crying

All you have to do is download the TV Overlay you want from the PlanetCricket downloads centre and drop the files into the root directory of your game where you installed it to.
And yes, its free. :)

No problems and welcome to the forum.
If you need any further help, feel free to post again or search the forums. :)

All licensed games will be like that, don't think they'd be interested in by overlays. Thats the upside to this site though :D

Can someone tell me what my cricket is about please?

:help i heard people talk about my cricket but i dont understand what you do about it,does it tell you the stats of your matches can some one tell me please?

In My Cricket you can view your stats.. like what ou have won until now.. the tournaments and also make the settings for your game.. and please next time just use one thread.. or search the forums and Welcome to PlanetCricket Forums!

My Cricket stores all the personal acheivements and saved stuff that you acquire during the game as well as edit your options.You can view stats,load your saved games,replays and stuff,and also do a few other stuff in there.If I remember properly the created players are also stored in there.So basically its just a management area for you game.Try playing around and finding what each thing does in there and you should get a fair idea.

If you play other EA games such as FIFA,its analogy is similar to My Fifa... that are in the Fifa games.

post presentation

will there be post presentations in the game?

In Cricket 2005? No,there arent any presentation ceremonies after the game.Maybe EA might do so in future games.

Btw,you could stuff up all your queries in one thread and they will still be responded to. ;)

Crypto175 said:
will there be post presentations in the game?

If u are talking about CKT2005,
the answer is a big NO!!!!

If its for next version,Just to inform u that there is an separate thread for EA'snextgame discussion!!!!

Since u seem to be new to PC, just want to tell u that its better to search for topic and then start a thread on it!!!!

Anyways, welcum to PC!!!! :cheers

in cricket 2005 can you make the batting easier?

ive heard people say that batting in the game is difficult, can you make it easier,is their any cheats?

I would have a look at the Cricket 2005 Downloads Forum or the PlanetCricket downloads centre to find an "AI Patch" to your liking.

Some members who make these patches include:
The Spin
Tutsipoppy2
Boss
Cricket Doctor

Crypto175 said:
ive heard people say that batting in the game is difficult, can you make it easier,is their any cheats?

U can read the OFFICIAL REVIEWS of all AI created. you can select as per your choice!!!!

:cheers

surendar said:
If u are talking about CKT2005,
the answer is a big NO!!!!

If its for next version,Just to inform u that there is an separate thread for EA'snextgame discussion!!!!
This was already posted by Sid 7 min. before your post.

Btw Crypto175, are you talking about post presentation in 'TCP'?
If yes, then it seems you have posted your query in wrong forum.

Users who are viewing this thread