Custom Console Covers

Custom Covers

If anyone wants me to try one for them send a pic, must be good quality and at least 480x680 in size. I can do XBox,PS2 and PC.

Attachments

• XBOX_SACHIN.jpg
    XBOX_SACHIN.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 164
  • xbox_pietersen2.jpg
    xbox_pietersen2.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 165
  • XBOX_GILLY.jpg
    XBOX_GILLY.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 161
Lara PS2

Getting a lil better

Attachments

• LARA_PS2.jpg
    LARA_PS2.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 160
Aussieman - the Kevin Pieterson one for PS2? Would be fantastic!!...

Heres mine that I am using. I have not ever played the previuos versions so like all other EA titles I expect this is what has happened. I do actually like the game.

Attachments

• rehash.jpg
    rehash.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 156
Thanks very much . I like these forums as most people on here seem to be adult on like most forums i have spent time on which are just full of kids that want to slag people off . It's nice and refreshing.

I am 24 and for a 14 year old from what I have seen of yer posts you are deff not like the 14 year olds on FPS game forums I used to chat on. They just slag everyone off and think they are the best at everything until they play the game and I whoop there ass :D..

Good one man thats why I have given you some rep points

That's a nice comment there Superfly, I'm 14 too and find that too many people slag us off, simply becuase most 14 year olds a idiots on these forums. Well geezers, now you know my lil age, take **** at will :)

[OFFTOPIC]Well I am 24 and I drive a 125 Gilera scooter because its easier for me to get to work in the traffic but to car drivers I am treated like the mojority of 16 year olds on there 50cc's and called a menice I will not slga people off until they give me good reason to and thats not dependent on age or anything else.[/OFFTOPIC]

Good forums guys

Last edited:
Here ya go Ronan

This is for u Ronan.

Attachments

• PS2_PIETERSEN.jpg
    PS2_PIETERSEN.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 139

Users who are viewing this thread