Custom Player questions

nick1408

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Creating players on PS3

Is there anyway to not use all the points when creating players? I have created two players for the Australian side I wanted (namely Maatt Wade and Cullen Bailey) but I don't want to use all the points as it makes these players too good.

Thanks for any help

I dont think so, if you dont want them too good, just load alot of points into fielding...

Skill points

I have managed to gain a few of these in my first test match.

Just wondering how many people are gaining on average?

Also when you assign them in customisation do they instantly update your player?

Hello playing the ps3 version with some custom players **Correction all unlicensed players and they get additional skill points to add to the character for doing certain things i have got a few which i will list is there a full list floating around if not feel free to add to the list.

Edit: you can get them multiple times per innings
--------
Fielding
2 Catches +1 Skill point

Bowling
50 perfect Deliveries +1 SP

Batting
25 perfect timed shots +1 Sp
25 Runs (not bounderies) +1 Sp
15 Bounderies +1 Sp

Last edited:
Yea I got these with New Zealand for doing 2 consecutive catches with the same plater etc

So I think It gives you rewards for UNlicensed players as you don't get them with England or Aussies.

I didnt get anything for getting 5fers etc... but the 50 perfect deliveries works... and it cant be carried over from other games... cause i must have bowled 45 or so perfect deliveries in a odi then at teh start of a t20 it came up with the 50 perfect deliveries skill point.

Thanks will add more to my list.

it looks like runs or wickets wont count.

Guess there is run outs #unk and dot balls maybe??

do you loose any skilled points earned in a match if you simulate the rest of the innings?

Also the 50 perfect bowls...I actually aim for the good section when bowling lol i dont think i will ever get points for this.

do the english and aussies get points? or is anderson going to suck forever in my game

yea... i had a play around and i made a fast medium bowler and i am bowling 133-140 pretty consistently thats with the pace full... so obviously it would be just a case of increasing those fast medium bowlers pace up so they bowl the proper speed... and then make pace change the overall bowling skill level less then accuracy, swing and cut. but yea bowling with hilfenhaus is annoying since he is only bowling 125... still managed to get 10fer with him though lo

how can i make my custom player better

what do i have to do to earn skill points.also can all non licensed players be improved ?

Users who are viewing this thread