Cut Shot...

Come on people,
This game is cartoony and fake and the batting is like watching 2 year olds play.

The is NOTHING realistic about hitting a little turned of the pads shot for six with NO effort whats so ever. They didn't get this one right thats for sure...

Go Cricket 2005...!!!

if you use the pace of a fast bowler you can actually flick it for 6, look at ryan campbells scoop shot.

thas not a late cut.. itz called scoop shot like whiteninness... in which ur bat is basically face up

sallu said:
thas not a late cut.. itz called scoop shot like whiteninness... in which ur bat is basically face up
I know what a late cut is and i played one. It didn't go for six it was a little dab to third man!

savvart said:
Come on people,
This game is cartoony and fake and the batting is like watching 2 year olds play.

The is NOTHING realistic about hitting a little turned of the pads shot for six with NO effort whats so ever. They didn't get this one right thats for sure...

Go Cricket 2005...!!!

are u here to convince ppl not to play blic 2005 ???what the hell u talking abt man...u rly dont deserve any cricket game.trust me...ok here is the deal...make a cricket game on ur own..hehehehe afraid...we know u r a looser and u cant do it..so pls dont critisize a good work done by codies..this is best cricket game ever ..i have no doubt about it.....pls dont force people to believe in u while u dont have believe in yourself!!!!thanksss

if u lot didnt believe ledme then here are 3 screens from me

BLICset28.jpg

BLICset27.jpg

BLIC11.jpg

steppie said:
are u here to convince ppl not to play blic 2005 ???what the hell u talking abt man...u rly dont deserve any cricket game.trust me...ok here is the deal...make a cricket game on ur own..hehehehe afraid...we know u r a looser and u cant do it..so pls dont critisize a good work done by codies..this is best cricket game ever ..i have no doubt about it.....pls dont force people to believe in u while u dont have believe in yourself!!!!thanksss

You really are an hypocrite aren't you.

First you say that you shouldn't try to convince people not to play a certai cricket game. Then you go on saying that BLIC is the 'best cricket game ever' and you have 'no doubt about it'.

Also, do not call people losers it's not nice and I'm sure that guy has belief in himself, thats why he said it. I'm sure he has a backbone, unlike you.

whiteninness said:
if you use the pace of a fast bowler you can actually flick it for 6, look at ryan campbells scoop shot.
yes,you can but you cant do that of spinners.In blic we can do that of spinners too which is very unrealistic.

Users who are viewing this thread