Dare To Beat My Record

Dear God :eek: Thats a crazy record, well done! Altho, im now going to do my upmost to beat it, despite the fact my best ever score is 270 :p

Go on then! If you can do it, post a screenshot. Also arrogance is not wanted on this forum.

this score was made while using a cheat(trick) :)

Attachments

• batscore.GIF
    batscore.GIF
    79.3 KB · Views: 148
thanks jamesy and for u and i didnt cheated as fer ur score u must ve cheated as sixes comes very rarely in icc 2002,2005
i know that u pakistanis are jealous of us indians as sehwag have got blistering 309 in multan

yes aldersley it was on easy mode

Last edited by a moderator:
JamesyJames3 said:
Go on then! If you can do it, post a screenshot. Also arrogance is not wanted on this forum.
dont throw rocks when your in a glass house,
man what level did you have the batter? v aggresive?

thats an edit. You can't be in for 101 minutes and get 979 runs. Simply not possible.

First one would have to have been a massively long time worth of editing to make the bowlers figures and batting card :P

hey rock_cool chill out man i just made a joke why u was so angry and i know sehwag is good but not good as sachin :) well this is off topic, and this score was made in a two player series with custom field settings where all fielders are behind keeper and also he actually score six runs by running them not blasting away behind boundries.

ohh and also i think there is a bug in the game because z haider played all 3 days to make this score and its most be above 1000 mins he was played and finally this picture is not edited...

Last edited:
i cant beat that highest player average but i can beat the highest score. my highest score is something like 1500 on cricr captain 2001 i cant proove it as i dnt hav the game file n e more so you dont have to beleive me

but i did do it i just batted out a hole test scoring 100 runs a session

Users who are viewing this thread