Das_vicky <2GT & 4GT> TV overlays

the original colour

ya its almost like what u did now.but the red should be a bit more dark .here is the colour.

look the rest should be just the same except the bottom bar colour as i said b4.the overlay where the runs,balls,etc are showed should be curved as u did b4.don'change that.else its great work.reallyman
thanks

Attachments

• this.JPG
    this.JPG
    3.4 KB · Views: 265
I meant the proper version of the Sky Sports 2006 patch, yours doesn't look anything like it.

is this colour ok??can u post some screenshot of the ESPn third umpire decision?? it would be gr8..

Skates actually i didnt understand, that since SKysports havent used their new graphics in cricket how did you know the exact colours to be used in criccket and that the score will be in the topleft/topright corner, please help,

Attachments

• espn.JPG
    espn.JPG
    37.7 KB · Views: 271
Das, with this dark red on the bottom, it might be clearer to read the text if it is in white instead of black.

ya this colour is not bad. its great.i am still trying to look for an umpire decision one. i think ur sky sports one is cool.there is no need to change anything.don't worry about critics.continue with ur fine work.

thanks i am done with the graphics as soon i get the 3rd umpire for ESPN done. wait for it

das_vicky said:
Skates actually i didnt understand, that since SKysports havent used their new graphics in cricket how did you know the exact colours to be used in criccket and that the score will be in the topleft/topright corner, please help,
I know, but I would like the graphics to look as much like the football ones as possible. voldemort is making the Coca-Cola Football League graphics, so I would like you to have a go at the Barclays Premiership graphics, which are blue and red.
skysports7.jpg

can I have the screenshot of barclay's?? Actually more and more TV channels are using the bottom bar for scores as it gives more options at their bay

Do a BBC Sport Overlay with this as the logo in top corner above scorecard,

Attachments

• untitled.bmp
    43.9 KB · Views: 248
das_vicky said:
hey aussie thanks for your help, but I actually asked for the rfe files inside those big files, since i have problem extracting them(actually the extracted files contains only random characters)

I take you are trying to edit the scorecard and stuff. I have also had problems with that. I think you need the demo files.

ya i am again downloading the demo now...........

u can download the espn graphics shortly

can u post some more screenshots to give a brief idea about BBC?Scateboarder said that the score will be on topleft and logo in top right???

Here re the final screenshots,with the patch i shall upload the patch very soon to the downloads section

Attachments

• ESPN1.JPG
    ESPN1.JPG
    40.6 KB · Views: 428
  • ESPN2.JPG
    ESPN2.JPG
    39.5 KB · Views: 383
  • ESPN Ver 1.0.zip
    356.1 KB · Views: 254
Last edited:
I just tested out your ESPN patch, is there any way to make it so that the bottom part of the screen doesn't overlap with the bowling meter and the little map on the bottom right... other than that, I really enjoyed it, I hope you can fix that.. and the word LIVE in ESPN Live seems to be a tad bit large which makes the word look a little jagged... other than this I really enjoyed it, hope you can get around to making a nice looking batting line-up panel... great work.

Thanks for your appreciation also try my other patches . ya once I download the demo i shall start working for the lineup. the things you stated shall be released by me in susequent versions(but i have no immediate plans to make updated versions).

And barmyarmyfan, I have started working o BBC graphics(with a difference).

vicky this looks good, better than the other one. only one thing:
the color below where the score is shown isn't good matching - maybe you can try to use only 2 or 3 colors for the hole tv overlay (it wouldn't be so gaudy) don't mind it isn't critic, its only a idea.

Users who are viewing this thread