Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
...until the next edition thread hits its stride.

T.J.Hooker

Panel of Selectors
Honestly guys, I've learned my lesson.

I'm prepared to turn myself in and cooperate fully with the authorities to make sure terrible threads like this can never happen again.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
Please don't stop...

T.J.Hooker

Panel of Selectors
Biggs I appreciate your support, but just as I knew years ago that it was time to stop playing real cricket and await a decent cricket videogame, I now know that it's time to stop videoing myself playing that cricket game and posting essays about it on the internet.

It's like a sort of sixth sense.

D

Deleted member 149013

I am not looking for another reason to start it up again or looking to go another round here as we have put the disagreement behind us.

I agree with Biggs you should continue.

Nobody is correct here. We all have an approach and a method whether that is batting in real life or on a video game.

Looking back now I should of asked if it was ok to comment on your batting instead of jumping in and analysing you.

You have gone to some effort here in making this thread and taking the time out to put it all together it should be rewarded.

T.J.Hooker

Panel of Selectors
Dakota I don't know how to tell you this but the only reason Biggs wants the thread to continue is so that he can laugh cruelly at the terrible posts I keep making in it.

But maybe ... just maybe ... now that you and I are reconciled we can join forces and defeat Biggs, and make this thread a safe place for terrible posts once more.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
the only reason Biggs wants the thread to continue is so that he can laugh cruelly at the terrible posts I keep making in it.

Why I do declare, Mr Hooker, what on earth would give you that impression?

and make this thread a safe place for terrible posts once more.

"PlanetCricket's Safe Space 2K16: Bigger and Safer than ever before"

D

Deleted member 149013

Ok not feeling uncomfortable here…

A. I don’t want to fall out with anyone.

B. I don’t want to sound patronising to Biggs here.

My two favourite posts of all time are Biggs’s “Jiminy Crickets” and Dave’s “Prithee”.

I could not imagine Planet Cricket without Biggs he kept me signing in and for that I’m grateful.

T.J.Hooker

Panel of Selectors
Why I do declare, Mr Hooker, what on earth would give you that impression?

You see, Dakota? He's trying to lull me into a false sense of security by imitating Jane Austen dialogue. It's on old internet trick.

I respect your decision to avoid further conflict, though. I'll hold out on my own, somehow.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag

grkrama

National Board President
Just one more important thing to add for PRO Cam batting @MattW if you are still watching this thread is ,

1. please remove tunnel vision in pro cam, its cool looting like the real life helmet cams but takes away the feeling a bit of actually feeling like you are out there as well as makes it a tad hard to judge the deliveries!

the PRO cam

2016-01-14_00002.jpg

the normal one while checking fields,

2016-01-14_00001.jpg

2. Also an option to remove the score card hud while playing or atleast fade out during the delivery would be nice

2016-01-15_00002.jpg

I do believe its also a factor in sometimes not picking or judging full deliveries properly esp against left arm spinners

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread