Tips for Pro cam batting

Hardball

School Cricketer
Pro Cam for both batting and running really improves your ability to hit the gaps. I find I hit shots with more confidence, as I am able to find the angles and steer the ball.
However, BA, please please can you change the batsman's epilepsy while running and while at the bowlers end. It is making me sick and also kills the immersion!

I find taking off the ball circle hud really improves your ability to read the line and length. I found looking at the red, green, yellow circle was distracting. Forcing me to think only about length primarily and not allowing me to read line, length and speed all at the same time. Although I leave on motion line, as this enables me to see the ball better, both when being bowled and when running.

I try to play/sit in the same position, that way I can begin to read the ball as soon as it leaves the bowlers hand. I also get close to the screen, and concentrate on the ball leaving the hand. That way you can begin to see any line and length clues as early as possible. Also, by going into the nets and just concentrating on the ball, it's flight and where it lands, while not playing any shots, allows you to really see and understand the path of the ball from the moment it leaves the bowlers hand.
Hey buddy is it possible to see where the ball pitches when the bowler bowls full length delivery in pro mode. For other lengths I can see where ball pitches.

Users who are viewing this thread