Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
We've had no official release window let alone any discussion of it being released in May "next year" so let's just dial that nonsense back niiiiiiice and early.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
We've had no official release window let alone any discussion of it being released in May "next year" so let's just dial that nonsense back niiiiiiice and early.
"May b" apparently means "maybe". Though I'm still trying to figure out what a "comman" is.

Cricket games are already a tiny market - the people who would have VR or head tracking stuff would be a tiny subset of that small market. It would have to be worth the development effort, I don't think VR is there yet, or would be by the time of a release. Particularly if you don't want to instantly vomit.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
VR will be the Nintendo Power Glove of gaming for our generation... Count on it. Once a company nails 3D without glasses or hologram tech, it'll be an expensive paperweight.

...but that's just my... commant... on the subject...

chaman82

County Cricketer

I said it may release next year...
Not in may...
I want vr. That's it. Calling Ross now.

chaman82

County Cricketer
"May b" apparently means "maybe". Though I'm still trying to figure out what a "comman" is.

Cricket games are already a tiny market - the people who would have VR or head tracking stuff would be a tiny subset of that small market. It would have to be worth the development effort, I don't think VR is there yet, or would be by the time of a release. Particularly if you don't want to instantly vomit.

Comman 11, I think is what ur asking?

Its a team i uploaded ..Chek.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
Matt, we're going to need a translator function in this thread soon...

Users who are viewing this thread