DBC 17 - Need help with batting in game

cola82

School Cricketer
I have recently purchased a copy of Don Bradman Cricket 17, and I do like the product in general. I need to ask for help when it comes to batting in the match. Its very easy to bat in the nets and the training grounds, but when it comes to batting in an actual match, it is very difficult, regardless of how I change the settings and so forth. Regardless of what I do, I always seem to be missing the ball completely or footing is just completely wrong. It is so much easier when it comes to practice. Could some of you please provide me with some helpful tips as it has become rather frustrating and wish to enjoy the game to its full value. Any helpful tips would be appreciated.

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Here's what I would do...

1. Go to 'Settings' -> 'Gameplay Modifiers' and change the following settings as follows...
'Ball Marker Display Time' - 35
The next 4 batting related sliders right after ball marker display time - 20

2. When you start the next match, select the 'Batting Difficulty' difficulty to 'Custom' instead of 'Easy', 'Medium', 'Hard' etc. This is important coz if you don't select 'Custom' the gameplay modifiers don't take effect.

If you still find the batting hard, pause the match and go to 'Settings' -> 'Gameplay Modifier' and lower the 4 batting related slider values from 20 to 15 till you find your sweet spot. The good thing is you can change the gameplay modifier sliders in the middle of the match and they take effect as long as the 'Batting Difficulty' is set to Custom.

grkrama

National Board President
I have recently purchased a copy of Don Bradman Cricket 17, and I do like the product in general. I need to ask for help when it comes to batting in the match. Its very easy to bat in the nets and the training grounds, but when it comes to batting in an actual match, it is very difficult, regardless of how I change the settings and so forth. Regardless of what I do, I always seem to be missing the ball completely or footing is just completely wrong. It is so much easier when it comes to practice. Could some of you please provide me with some helpful tips as it has become rather frustrating and wish to enjoy the game to its full value. Any helpful tips would be appreciated.

do take a look here will help you.

Batting Tutorial Vids - Don Bradman Cricket 17 Forum on PlanetCricket Forums

Users who are viewing this thread