DBC14 In Sa- 4th of April on PS3+Xbox

Hi Guys, do we know why we're only getting this tomorrow though? It's been released in Aust and NZ already so surely we can release here too? We've always shared the same release dates with Aust and NZ so I just find it odd that we dont release in SA today.

The issue comes is with the suppliers being very strict on release dates, and it seams that they might be more strict than the overseas suppliers. BT Games exclaimed that if they break release date they can get hit by a R50 000 fine and they stand a chance of losing their contracts with these suppliers.

The issue comes is with the suppliers being very strict on release dates, and it seams that they might be more strict than the overseas suppliers. BT Games exclaimed that if they break release date they can get hit by a R50 000 fine and they stand a chance of losing their contracts with these suppliers.

I understand completely...but the game has been released already by big ant themselves?

Yeap received the same SMS , so its at BT games Headoffice , now just needs to get to Potchefstroom .......

Guys , we really need to get each others details for a South African server of sorts. I edited my profile to show my PSN ID. >Springbokgamer< for those that cannot find the small icon in my profile.

I suggest some of the younger more energetic gamers among us , start a new South African DBC players thread , where you update the first page with all the PSN Id`s of us Saffas , after they post it below . Because I`m sure as hell even with a 4 Mb line we are gonna struggle to play against international opposition.

Who will take care of this for us ?

Another thread wouldn't be a good idea since there is a PSN ID thread, I suggest we use this very thread, maybe put on our Id's here and @Markkkkk can update the first post.

For internet connections and speed, I like the idea of playing amongst ourselves

NB: this will be for all platforms

Remember in South Africa we already have enough to complain about, so we end up not complaining if games are minor buggy

----------

Just got SMS from BT stating release is tomorrow and must wait for individual store to SMS me for pickup

My thoughts too. We are happy even though we are getting the game later than other countries

I am just happy to get the game tomorrow. The online play is something i can sort out once i have the game and know i can actually make more than 50 runs in a game. :lol

PSN ID - moose007za

Add my nick, anyone here hear anything from Kalahari about receiving our orders tomorrow?

Got confirmation from takealot that I will receive my copy tomorrow before 12.
:)
Pretty sure Kalahari will not be much different.

Anyone know if BT games will get the steelbook for the pre-order customers?

Terry said there was a limited number of steelbooks, they go to people who pre-ordered early, e.g. someone who pre-order today will not get one

Info I got when pre-ordering for a friend, but I willl get mine since I ordered last year

Mmmmm, Kalahari now states the following for delivery:
"Delivery time : Dispatched within 9 working days depending on supplier"
Not sure what that means for pre-ordered

Mmmmm, Kalahari now states the following for delivery:
"Delivery time : Dispatched within 9 working days depending on supplier"
Not sure what that means for pre-ordered

That's odd, I've received notifications from BT games, Takealot and Look and Listen that the game will be available for collection tomorrow.
Doesn't make sense that they will be that far behind.

Users who are viewing this thread