DBC14 In Sa- 4th of April on PS3+Xbox

Can any of you send me the settings for hot spot using the samsung s4 on ps3

1. On your samsung fone, go to more setting > Tethering and portable hotspot > turn on> AndroidAP and allow devices

2. On your PS3, settings then enable internet connection > go to internet connection and scan(automatically), follow the setup up to the end

NB: the password you use on hotspot device, is the one you will enter on the PS

Shot guys, didn't expect it to be on Steam. That makes it a lot easier.

1. On your samsung fone, go to more setting > Tethering and portable hotspot > turn on> AndroidAP and allow devices

2. On your PS3, settings then enable internet connection > go to internet connection and scan(automatically), follow the setup up to the end

NB: the password you use on hotspot device, is the one you will enter on the PS

Thx it worked

How do you change the bowlers ive been playing a tour with India and i cant seem to change my bowlers its only the two fast bowlers bowling

How do you change the bowlers ive been playing a tour with India and i cant seem to change my bowlers its only the two fast bowlers bowling

You press the right direction button. You can normally change the bowler at the start of the over or change the one who bowls the next over during the over.

@ruiter

Are you using the S4 for only downloading the Get Best Teams , or are you gonna try and play online that way ?

I will try playing online but for now im trying to cope with my bating and bowling but hope to sqeeus in a online game later this week or next week

----------

And why is the wktkper standing so close

Then be sure to update your profile with your PSN ID , so that it gets added to the list at the top of the page.

I plan on adding all of the South African buggers onto my friends list on the PS3 for quick reference ....

Then be sure to update your profile with your PSN ID , so that it gets added to the list at the top of the page.

I plan on adding all of the South African buggers onto my friends list on the PS3 for quick reference ....

Ok will do so

Have you guys tried playing online with your mobile phone? Is it worth trying at all?

Well I use a WiFi router or sometimes my phone,,,only with Cell C bundles since there are a lot cheaper and provides a much stronger signal than my router

Has anyone heard anything about the steelbook from bt games? I remember they said previously we can go collect it on Tuesday(Today) ?

Users who are viewing this thread