DBC17 Default League Editor

Wouldubeinta

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
This edit's the menu league teams list. When compressing the default league, you will find the "defaultleaguedata.m3mp" file in the root directory of the editor. Use the latest's DBC17 Blobset Creator to save the file to the modded blobset file, by placing it in the m3mp folder.

dbc17_default_league1.jpg

Last edited:

hammadahmed88

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
This might be a stupid question but are these only for PC players? Any way to do this on console?

D

Dutch

Is it possible to copy a league and then edit it so that you dont lose the default league??

Will it be possible to have a competition editor that gives us some more possibilities to edit competitions??

Wouldubeinta

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Is it possible to copy a league and then edit it so that you dont lose the default league??

Will it be possible to have a competition editor that gives us some more possibilities to edit competitions??
Do you mean like the save editors were you can export/import, copy/paste?

If you are talking about the career competitions, you might be able to to change the teams around, but that's about it. I think that code is in the game engine.

D

Dutch

Do you mean like the save editors were you can export/import, copy/paste?

If you are talking about the career competitions, you might be able to to change the teams around, but that's about it. I think that code is in the game engine.

Yeah so not in career mode but outside of that.........so i can set up my own comp based on a template.....for example now in the editor you can only have 16 teams in your league but some of the other leagues have more.......

Wouldubeinta

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Yeah so not in career mode but outside of that.........so i can set up my own comp based on a template.....for example now in the editor you can only have 16 teams in your league but some of the other leagues have more.......
I'll look into it.

honsweeter39

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
This edit's the menu league teams list. When compressing the default league, you will find the "defaultleaguedata.m3mp" file in the root directory of the editor. Use the latest's DBC17 Blobset Creator to save the file to the modded blobset file, by placing it in the m3mp folder.

dbc17_default_league1.jpg

Please release full tutorial, I edited and compressed league but now what to do.

Users who are viewing this thread