GAMEPLAY
Improved shot range
Added detailed information to score HUD
Improve physics detection on stumpings
Corrected an instance of LBW not being called if hitting the batsmans shoe

CAREER
Add more batting and bowling statistics in career
Fix duplicate players in career
Expand my player tile to view skills, equipment, selection status and career statistics

ACADEMY
Popular Teams/Players tile sorts by rating
Usability improvements
Add quick download option in community menu

GENERAL
Stability improvements
Add fielding camera options to running camera
Add field editor to 'View' Button on Xbox One and 'Touch Pad' button on PS4

--------------------

Thanks everyone for their feedback so far, and thanks for playing!

riteshagl

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Internation selection problem in career mode is fixed right?

DeadShot

Club Captain
Was the lineup issue solved? Great work by BigAnt though, patience pays off people!
This patch should make console version to match with the PC version right now. You can expect the Issues/concerns exists in PC version to exist in console version. It will be fixed in future patch.

thetruespiderman493

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
This patch should make console version to match with the PC version right now. You can expect the Issues/concerns exists in PC version to exist in console version. It will be fixed in future patch.
Was the lineup issue still in PC?

atimlin

Club Cricketer
Been waiting so long to do this!

Attachments

• 20170124_142341.jpg
    20170124_142341.jpg
    445 KB · Views: 706

Gggamer

School Cricketer
Well done on the fixes and additions BA although I have encountered a new problem in career mode with international kits. In career the international teams are assigned their test match kit regardless on which format they are playing. I have checked my Team Manager settings and there is no problem there, so it's an in-game issue.

I love the new stat additions, but I'm getting my List A statistics instead of stand alone ODI stats in my career menu and in game.

There is still a problem with retired international players such as Shaun Tait and Mitchell Johnson getting picked for international sides as well and the captains are still wrong in-game.

Last edited:

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
Well done on the fixes and additions BA although I have encountered a new problem in career mode with international kits. In career the international teams are assigned their test match kit regardless on which format they are playing. I have checked my Team Manager settings and there is no problem there, so it's an in-game issue.

There is still a problem with retired international players such as Shaun Tait and Mitchell Johnson getting picked for international sides as well and the captains are still wrong in-game.

That's annoying, I think this issue was also brought up for the PC version too.

Gggamer

School Cricketer
That's annoying, I think this issue was also brought up for the PC version too.
They are small but really annoying issues, I wonder if Big Ant can release a patch 3.1 soon that only fixes these small bugs. I'm not sure if it's possible to release a 'minor bug fixes' patch on console within the next couple days but I really hope Big Ant can do it.

christy_lenin1

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Thanks for the patch. Just need one clarification, can we use the custom logo's without any crash?

Users who are viewing this thread