December 2013 Interview Thread Nominations open

Aislabie

Test Cricket is Best Cricket
Ireland
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Can I be egotistical and nominate myself? I'm just kinda bored, and want to name-drop my blog...

I semi-joke, of course, but it would be a laugh to answer some questions like that.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I'm just looking back at @barmyarmy's interview and some of it makes for terrifying reading.

Usy: Where do you see the current bunch of regular PC members in next few years including yourslef, and I and us? still stuck on this forum?

barmyarmy: We could end up with some members Kev's age or even Zim's age. I anticipate you to enter the Swedish parliament by 2013 and, as for me, I might well be living in New Zealand again by then.

I'm guessing Colin isn't in New Zealand. And I doubt Usy is in the Swedish parliament.

Also:

barmyarmy said:
In response to your secondary question the greatest cricket game ever known to man will be released shortly before the start of the never-ending nuclear winter and rise in seas levels by 100 metres that ends WWIII.

I'm guessing Big Ant know this and have decided to delay DBC in order to give us all a chance to say goodbye. :noway

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Simple. Just ban Indians and Pakistanis from asking questions.

This makes no sense. Proper way is just 4 words, 'NO DBC related questions'.

StinkyBoHoon

National Board President
haha, I tell her about this place actually, we were watching TV and I was huffing away and she said "what's War said this time?".

I nominate @War actually, even though I disagree with him on an almost fundamental level he's a good guy and I'd sure as hell miss him if he stopped posting.

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I would be happy with any of Stinky, ste, puddleduck, Ross, Skater or War.

To add a couple more, how about our resident Indian Liverpudlians, shravi and Haarithan?

Users who are viewing this thread