Review Demo impressions thread

the AI do get after you..

On hard I was smashed to 33/0 England.. I then batted and made 31/2 as Australia.. It was tough chasing as I needed almost 24 runs of the last over thanks to a wicket maiden by Flintoff.. Thanks to Anderson bowling all yorkers or may be full-tosses on the wicket which I played lofted on the Long-On for 3's and 4's.. He did get a wicket by change of pace with a full-toss..

Anyways, I think you can't run more than 5 runs as I played a ball on the deep mid-wicket and Monty Panesar ran all the way from Fine Leg to the ball.. By the time he was in the picture where the ball was.. I started for my 5th run but the screen changed..

I'll probably get into more detail later.. I am a bit some what disappointed but then again its the best game so far.. I still couldn't win out of the four matches i played but could make 31 chasing 33 on hard level on my 1st attempt at chasing on Hard mode..:(

Matt, are the actions still the crappy looking ones from the older BLIC games?

Would this be the best cricket game you've ever played or are the EA games better (I assume you think it is because you said it is probably better than SW99)?

Unfortunately the actions are still the crappy ones yes.

And yes, I would say that the full game will be the best i've played. Although there are some things that EA do better such as animations.

Unfortunately the actions are still the crappy ones yes.

And yes, I would say that the full game will be the best i've played. Although there are some things that EA do better such as animations.

Ahh well, as long as the gameplay is good and I can find something to play it on I'm happy.

That was an immense review as well, mate. Top stuff.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't people criticizing the BLIC07 demo heavily when it came out? If this is just an early build then imagine the complete game.

Gilly Fan added 1 Minutes and 13 Seconds later...

Who searches for white text though...lol

Can't wait for the PC demo, will be able to patch it etc :)

Aye, I see what you did there.

In all seriousness, I don't see why people can't read the FAQ before asking questions. It's asked almost every day and they just don't learn.

Ahh well, as long as the gameplay is good and I can find something to play it on I'm happy.

That was an immense review as well, mate. Top stuff.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't people criticizing the BLIC07 demo heavily when it came out? If this is just an early build then imagine the complete game.

True but be careful because when the BLIC 2007 demo was criticized it was also defended heavily for only being a demo, and only being on easy so the stupid mistakes, AI and bugs wouldn't be there in full release.

So i think we should accept that this demo will be pretty close to the standard of the full game, and not kid ourself and expect a much improved build only to be disapointed.

Really disappointed so far, if they have completely remodelled this game from BLIC, then why does it have so many of its flaws?

This isn’t a game play question but in the game do they show cut scenes for instance sledging or bowlers starring?

Guys however small reviews you may post, but please do tell the Difficulty you were playing on.

Users who are viewing this thread