Demo Start up

Well the list I posted has a few on it, as a basic rule of thumb the nearer the end of the ist the better and more expensive the card is.

An ATi Radeon 9550 comes in just over the ?30 mark for example. But it really depends on how much you want to spend and what you expect it to do.

It really sucks with rubbish GFX I might have to get what gas has.....off topic but gas what is the name and price of your GFX card?

Last edited:
get GeForce 6600 GT or 6800 GT...its cheap and can run BLIC with medium settings

if u want best quality for cheap ..buy Geforce 7600 GS...which is cheap and runs faster and with FULL GFX than 6600 GT.... ;)

ive left getting that card, just been down pc world, found a Nvidia Geforce PNY 6200 AGP i didnt get it though is there any way that i ll get the demo working with the graphics card i have at the moment ?

I have the same problem. My card can play most games the likes of

Fifa 2007
NHL 2007
Madden 2007
etc

It also played Brian Lara 2005. Can i get it working or do i need to buy a new graphics card ?

Will someone please help ? :crying

Will someone please help ?

I am having the same problem. So is this game hopeless for us Nvidia GeForceMX 4400 card owners? If I buy it for the ps2 will it be possible to alter my copy and edit the names and kits etc? But I wouldn't burn a copy as it is illegal.

nVidia: GeForce 3, GeForce4 (not MX), GeForce FX 5200, 5600, 5700, 5800, 5900, 5950, 6800, 7800, 7900, 7900, 7950, 8800

Mines supported but it still dosnt work !

i got the demo but when it says press enter to continue the game doesnt go ahead n i get a error report can i knw whats the problem

i have got a Ge force fx5500, the game runs but the its so choppy even at the lowest possible settings!

The_gas said:
Well its better than your current card. But dont expect to have the settings above low mate.

Its a crap card, it will run it at the lowest settings.

If you want the game to run reasonably well, you will need to buy one of the follow.

RadeonX1550XT
x1600Pro
X1600XT
X1650Pro
X1650XT

I suppose you could look around for a 9600XT, that might suffice. But you may have to buy it off ebay.

Users who are viewing this thread