Desi Commentory In(punjabi)

I THINK U REALISE CRICKET COMMENTARY IN

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im having this weird feeling that the same person is posting with 2-3 member names and just trying this thread to create interest,im pretty sure he wont be able to import those sound files into tthe game,come to think of it maybe he doesnt even have any sound files to import.

sid_19840 said:
Im having this weird feeling that the same person is posting with 2-3 member names and just trying this thread to create interest,im pretty sure he wont be able to import those sound files into tthe game,come to think of it maybe he doesnt even have any sound files to import.
I'm thinking the same thing.... How would he get the sound files???

Anyway, i dont think its the same person...because that Kamara or whatever his name is can hardly speak English anyway....

its no big deal using decent english for one post and crap in the other..i've always had the feeling that kamran,durrani & khanjee are just diff names used by the same person..

khanjee said:
he is not available for 1 or 2 months (doctor says)
what can i do release kamran's demo or not..........???????????
Dont release without his permission.

sid_19840 said:

Same here,
Just look all the post they make are on same topic or same thread. Different people have different interest (as i feel). And these three people have similarity (kamran,durrani & khanjee) in there views.

:readit :readit :readit :readit :readit :readit :readit :readit :readit

:watchtv Dont go away still lots to come ! :watchtv

:spy

Last edited:
Well I am not sure if they are same or not but I will be interested with the mods decision on this case.

I Am Not Uploading Any Demo Happy
Wait For Kamran
More Then 40 Or 70 Days

I Think He Give U Eid Gift
Bye

I am not believing what I am reading here. He had a severe accident and you guys are saying all these kind of things. Just believe a persons word.

If this is not true, my respect has dropped down for him. Very cheap trick then.

ZexyZahid said:
I am not believing what I am reading here. He had a severe accident and you guys are saying all these kind of things. Just believe a persons word.

If this is not true, my respect has dropped down for him. Very cheap trick then.
give me a break buddy!!! this guy has supposedly met with a 'severe' accident and all his supposed 'girl friend' can think of is to get on the PC forum and release his demo...:rolleyes:
comeon,get real...

Who says That Me, Kamran and khanjee are same LOLS.S h ut Up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All of u....I have been posting on this site for about two years and now u people are saying these shits. Ask STE about me.. KAmran is my friend and once he was my nieghbour so plz dont think stupid... I am not posting too often that does'nt mean u can say any thing to me.. Keep it mind Next time...

no i was reading the other page about the commantry and i thought cool. but i hadn't looked on this page yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread