Difference between two patches...

rocklara

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
hi guys, i tried tutsi's latest 6.0 patch and koalas 1.4a and it is really hard to bat with koalas...i keep missing straight deliveries, and how do we keep out the leg stump yorker? in tutsi's its a bit easier. which values do we edit to make batting a bit easier? i see the bat window size off 22 and ideal 1.0 in koalas and in tutsi's its sumting like 15.0 and 4.0 can u guys shed any light here? thanks

yep ... i have noticed the same thing ..... can be must annoying to get a series of good balls from the CPU and not being able to even attempt a preventative measure.

Rocklara, the following values should give you good enough chance to score off yorkers (play ondrive for every yorker that comes your way but for the one on the leg stump, you can either defend them or leg glance them.) :

; Bat Windows
BatWindowCentre 0.0
BatWindowSize 14.0
BatWindowIdealSize 2.0

It has to be said that Difflevel and StrokeDiffLevel also plays a part in rendering batting easy or hard.

Originally posted by rocklara
hi guys, i tried tutsi's latest 6.0 patch and koalas 1.4a and it is really hard to bat with koalas...i keep missing straight deliveries, and how do we keep out the leg stump yorker? in tutsi's its a bit easier. which values do we edit to make batting a bit easier? i see the bat window size off 22 and ideal 1.0 in koalas and in tutsi's its sumting like 15.0 and 4.0 can u guys shed any light here? thanks

thanks ravi. got them right this time. batting is a bit easier now

No worries mate, indeed it feels better when we can knock a few otherwise its hard to keep playing away I think.

Users who are viewing this thread