Difficulty levels

amolbhatia85

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
hello all...just registered. I bought cricket 2004 for the ps2 three days back and its strange.. on medium level of difficulty i score at about 8 an over easily..scoring boundaries at will and getting out only going for really ambitious strokes..whereas on hard mode i just cant score...

i cant get it past the infield and usually just end up scrapping for runs at abt 4 or less an over.. resulting in me running when the ball hits my pads,missing
deliveries,tapping the ball and therefore my batting metre hardly gets over 1 or 2 often. Iv usually mastered every cricket game iv played and timing hasnt been a problem...but in this game its been so. Can anyone help..has anyone had the same problem??

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
It's just practice. In a couple of weeks you'll be complaining hard is too easy and wishing you had the PC version so you could install a gameplay patch.

h-mAin

Club Cricketer
Yea...I made 36 runs per over on hard so I had to install patches...!

amolbhatia85

School Cricketer
you guys talking abt the ps2 version?? i want to know from some1 who has the ps2 version.. .i dont know what the **** to do.. i score at 15 an over at medium difficulty. But in hard mode i just cant get any power into the shots, and if i do connect i cant get it in the gaps... its really frustrating and its pretty much ruined the game for me. Same old thing happens...i cant get power on my strokes...everything goes straight to the fielders.. comp bowls 2 or 3 yorkers per overs which i manage to dig out.. so i have to resort to nudging singles,running when the ball hits the pad and slogging,

Users who are viewing this thread