Difital Anarch update

Hero

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
I emailed them month ago and asked and the gist was that when they are going to release their cricket game .This is their answer which I received recently.

Hey there Zahid,

I must apologize for the delay in replying to your email, I was up to my knees in work and i literally had about 10 minutes of free time to myself...things should be fine for a little while now but if this ever happens again you'll know why. Argh! College! *smile*

The game is very very genuine! It will be a hit, but it will take a looooong time to make. Luckily we are not a software house so we don't have deadlines. We are looking at a goal size of 300MB (excluding commentary and video sequences) and hopefully the game will be released December 2004 but it isn't a fixed date. The site will be updated in a few weeks because we have been doing some research on the game itself and getting suggestions from people as to how we are going to do it, then we will update the features list in one big bang!

It will be a commercial game if we are satisfied with the quality, if it isn't graphically as wonderful as we anticipate, then we will release it as freeware.

Once again i must apologize for the reply delay!

Regards,

David

K

killa_stiky2002

I was and still am sceptical about this. The details are wonderful especially the "do your HW part" but the screens look....odd :rolleyes: <_<

ritwikgames

International Cricketer
I agree with you Killa, the project just seems to be "too good to be true" to me. If it indeed is a 'real' project then I doubt that it will be anything as good as this.

ritwikgames

International Cricketer
Hey nice to see you too Mani.

I was on holiday and also have a lot of work to do these days, therefore I can't give much time to the forum, although I check in atleast once every day.

-Ritwik

R

Rangeela

yeah I agree with ritwik..it looks too good to be true..
we'll wait and see...

S

sonic

man, some of the stuff they wrote just makes me laugh...especially the part where they ask "what pitch is the foggy one in india"....and then "we're not geoff boycott but the commentary is good"... :lol: and a "nice" statement at the end...oh and apparently theres gonna be a sound clip of all the national athems....yippee :blink: :D...since when has cricket had national athems :blink: nice to see it sounds so, "realistic" :P

Users who are viewing this thread