• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Important Announcement:

You all must have noticed that there haven't been much updates on this thread. Well, the main reason is that as I have my exams and then the Boards, I am very busy these days. I wanted someone to continue this league. Yashwanth Kumar has agreed to continue the league from where it halted. Everything will remain the same. The teams, the squads, the standings, the managers as well as the injuries and the bans. It'll be a simple continuation from where it stopped. The only change is that instead of PCCS, EA Sports Cricket 2007 will be used as the simulator. PCCS was the first choice, but as there is some problem (Yashwanth is unable to run PCCS in his system), Cricket 07 will be used. Yashwanth Kumar was the co - owner of Royal Challengers Bangalore along with Binnu, but as Yashwanth is going to manage this league, I'll be co - owning Bangalore with Binnu, instead of Yashwanth as he'll be managing the entire league. So guys, get ready for the excitement to resume.

I request the Admins / Mods to transfer the thread index to yashwanth kumar.

Thanks.

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Hey. Sorry but I don't have much time these days with the WCA along with school so I would like to withdraw as a manager here.

rahuldravidfan

International Cricketer
Besta luck with your exams Yudi :thumbs

And I hope Shane can play the next game :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread