Votes: 12 63.2%
  • Its just more cricket (Neutral)

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • No

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters

Sartaj

Panel of Selectors
you betcha!! i have thoroughly enjoyed each and every match so far!! it has been roller coaster ride for me personally.thanks to malit lodi:p for cranking IPL up big time!

Gary123

School Cricketer
I think this year's IPL was more interesting than last year's as till the end we didn't knew the top 4 and also there were many cliff-hangers this time around than last year...........So Yeah really enjoyed thus far...........Hope to do the same in the last 2 matches:cool:

Sartaj

Panel of Selectors
you know mate,when the IPL ends this sunday and you dearly miss it on monday,that's when you realize how much you love it!!correct me if i'm wrong.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
At the beginning, I wasnt too interested but as the tournament progressed, I became more and more interested and by now, I am so keenly addicted to it. For today's semifinal (RCB vs Chennai), I am awaiting this match as much as I would await an India vs Pakistan semifinal or final match. Its pulse racing!

siddharth2002

National Board President<br /><a href="showthread.
Online Cricket Games Owned
Yeah. ad-free cricket and plenty of cheerleading action in between. I feel sorry for my Indian friends.

Precambrian

International Cricketer
Indeed, more for the fun of seeing some people of other countries cribbing about the format and the competition, yet grudgingly accept it's success. And oh the irony of fans moaning about how players from their countries were ignored, before adding that they could not care less. Lolzome.

D0N

Club Cricketer
Yeah i enjoy the IPL second session great fun love that

m_vaughan

Chairman of Selectors
I think it was better than the first edition. But then altogether I have seen just 3 games completely, so not something I am really into nor do I think it has any real significance to cricket.

One thing is certain though....too many games and way too closely packed.

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
I enjoy it uptil about the 30th game. Then, I still watch it but couldn't care less who wins. What I feel it does very poorly is the building up of inter-city rivalries. I didn't care at all when Chennai lost the semi finals yesterday. I actually felt more gutted when Tamil Nadu lost to UP in the Ranji Trophy this season.

Last edited:

Precambrian

International Cricketer
I enjoy it uptil about the 30th game. Then, I still watch it but couldn't care less who wins. What I feel it does very poorly is the building up of inter-city rivalries. I didn't care at all when Chennai lost the semi finals yesterday. I actually felt more gutted when Chennai lost to UP in the Ranji Trophy this season.
You mean Tamil Nadu.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
I hate it when we always loose to Dosas. :mad:

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I enjoy it uptil about the 30th game. Then, I still watch it but couldn't care less who wins. What I feel it does very poorly is the building up of inter-city rivalries. I didn't care at all when Chennai lost the semi finals yesterday. I actually felt more gutted when Tamil Nadu lost to UP in the Ranji Trophy this season.

Inter-state rivalries have built up pretty well. We have had these 'Dosas vs Parathas' fight here quite frequently at PC. Scion_sid has always been hammered because KXIP has always lost to Chennai (and he is so hurt that he appeases himself by saying that Punjab will lose even before the game starts):p

The inter-state rivalry is there. Its just that you've not yet woken up to it.

Users who are viewing this thread