Do You Want 4GB Bat Pack ?

• yes

Votes: 33 71.7%
  • no

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • its not that necessary

Votes: 9 19.6%

• Total voters
yeah but good luck finding high enough quality pics for indian and pakistani bats

I'd love to see a 4GB bat pack, Trescothick's Maxi looked absolutely stunning back there.

the details are great in 4 GB.
But using 2/4 GB/GK slow down the game?

What about 100 GB for maximum details(just joking)

bharat said:
the details are great in 4 GB. But using 2/4 GB/GK slow down the game?

One thing to consider: I'm runing an ATI Radeon X800Pro which has 256Mb of RAM :D so no slowdown for me. My guess would be that there shouldn't be any if you have a 64Mb card or better as each bat's .fsh fle is only 516k and there are only ever going to be 2 on screen at once.

If there were a 4gb Kit Pack
And Face Pack

But yeah I would definitely get it

I voted no for a 4gb bat pack for two reasons:

1. We don't need them because 2gb does justice, the clarity is amazing. You would only notice the extra details on cut scenes, but even then, to be able to differentiate a signature from scribbles is not that big of a deal. The trade off with the size of the .fsh file and the added clarity is just not worth it in my opinion. Also, how do you plan on us making 4g bats such as hero honda, britannia bats if we don't have crisp, close up pictures of those bats, especially since they are not included in the brian lara bat pics?

2. 2G kits and stumps are probably more pressing at the moment. You may say, well 2g kits are best only in cut scenes and what not. This is a valid statement, but to be honest, before using 2g templates, i would've had to skew the proportions of a logo such as Sahara or Travelex to get it to fit properly on the kit without distorting. Now I don't have that problem and the sponsor logos can look just as they should.

I like the idea of 2G stumps because they will be relatively easy to do, file sizes will be small and its always nice to have better detail in game.

f0bstyle said:
how do you plan on us making 4g bats such as hero honda, britannia bats if we don't have crisp, close up pictures of those bats, especially since they are not included in the brian lara bat pics?

Like this... :D

Attachments

• Britannia_bat.jpg
    Britannia_bat.jpg
    221.6 KB · Views: 60
that's very impressive, where did you find such good pics?

Burma's Finest said:
You're a bit behind the times old chum! You can get it here.

so after i download it, i extract it, and then put it in the cricket 2005 folder right?
is that all i have to do or....??

Users who are viewing this thread