Domestic teams in Cricket 2006

• Yes

Votes: 27 87.1%
  • No

Votes: 4 12.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Since this thread wont die, let it b a career mode thread

Could somebody please change the name of this thread plz.

I'm all for both career mode and domestic cricket. The idea of playing in a 2nd 11 and working up sounds like fun. Another game the does the career thing well is EA's Fight Night - before each fight you have to train. Working in different ways increases different stats and when you get older you start to loose skill. Its good to build a player up like that.

Not just England and Australia domestic, New Zealand,South Africa, and perhaps India and Pakistan. In fact as many as possible! In reality, they may only add NZ and SA, if they do that. Career is the best part and it should be expanded and have transfers

I think HB Studios will take a look at their sales and think, 'Why has Brian Lara International Cricket 2005 sold more copies than Cricket 2005?', and then take a look at a forum like this. They will then realise the answer to that question is that Brian Lara International Cricket 2005 has some form of a Career Mode, in the Career Player.
Then they will take suggestions from threads like this and implement them as best they can in Cricket 07. At least that's what I hope!
I want to be a 14-year-old playing for the Essex youth team, and end up as a top test bowler for England.

Note: Whether or not HB Studios add a career mode, one will definetely be in 'The Cricket Project'!

A career mode is a good idea for 05, but notting releasing a game with 10s of bugs in is the priority.

Users who are viewing this thread