Don Bradman Cricket 14 Official Trailer

Crossy333

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I have family and close friends still calling me to commiserate and asking what went wrong... My friends at EB confirm mass confusion.

Before anyone starts, I do not have the budget to educate people.

All right, people of PlanetCricket... go forth and spread the good word.

Collectively we managed to get Ashes 13 pulled (although, they made the shit game so that helped)...

But let's use our powers for good this time...

Educate the ignorant, er, I mean, the masses!

:thumbs :yes

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
...and that's just the admin sta... [BANNED]

cricfan11

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
didn't see the trailer properly due to lack of time, but now went through the trailer again by taking some time out and saw the details of lightning, and seems to be awesome, the day light and kind of ambience and light set for the night games is fantastic, seems almost real. :thumbs

Gentoras

International Cricketer
now dbc 14 trailer is on evey gaming website ..... :thumbs

And people are loving it,,,its a good thing to happen after the "...." Ross doesn't need to worry about educating the public, the education is out there for everyone,,,Kudos!!!

77Martyr

School Cricketer
I like the trailer but I think being the 'official trailer' it could have described the overall features a bit more ie. Career mode,Cricket academy + interactive replay, instead it felt top heavy with batting + bowling shots.
Someone seeing the game for the 1st time might just think it's just another cricket game without seeing these unique features.
Hopefully there'll be a couple more trailers coming soon.

Ajh1977

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I wonder if anyone at BA had actually played through a 20 yr career, and if video/screenshots were made throughout that. Be cool to show off you're career in a montage of stats and a highlight reel if that's in the game! And a voice over kinda like they do on ESPNs legends of cricket!!!

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I wonder if anyone at BA had actually played through a 20 yr career, and if video/screenshots were made throughout that. Be cool to show off you're career in a montage of stats and a highlight reel if that's in the game! And a voice over kinda like they do on ESPNs legends of cricket!!!

they must have as part of the testing process, to make sure the teams are regenerating etc.

cricfan11

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Was there lightning? Surely I missed that, I'll have to go through it again

Pardon my English. Lightning in the sense I meant daylight and the night games. Seemed real.

----------

I like the trailer but I think being the 'official trailer' it could have described the overall features a bit more ie. Career mode,Cricket academy + interactive replay, instead it felt top heavy with batting + bowling shots.
Someone seeing the game for the 1st time might just think it's just another cricket game without seeing these unique features.
Hopefully there'll be a couple more trailers coming soon.

Yea as mentioned before more videos showing the features will come.

Gentoras

International Cricketer
Pardon my English. Lightning in the sense I meant daylight and the night games. Seemed real.

Oh yes! Lighting, that one looks out of this world, not like in the other game where a day/night game was played with no lights on

logout20

Club Cricketer
Bradman hit the cover drive in the air.... How unrealistic.....;)

fkwivq.jpg

2e6h3ba.jpg

293cd28.jpg

how that is unrealistic ?

Users who are viewing this thread