Don Bradman Cricket 17 General Discussion

You see those every time you go to bat/bowl, and you can see your own stats along with all the other players in all the statistic tables.
Well I guess that is not too bad then as long as I can see how my player is tracking. I was referring to the review above where that person suggested there was no statistics that could be viewed. Thanks for confirming and will purchase the game if this is the case

yeah i bought a ps4 today.

actually have a ps4 and no games to play on it... come on shopto i need DBC :)

Yeah I bought a PS4 and ordered off Shopto as well! I did get Watchdogs 2 for free and Fifa 16 for £2.50 though which has kept me going, but yeah I am done with them for a while!

Yeah I bought a PS4 and ordered off Shopto as well! I did get Watchdogs 2 for free and Fifa 16 for £2.50 though which has kept me going, but yeah I am done with them for a while!

I was gonna get a bundle for the same price just to trade in the game and get money back but then it was out of stock so I just got the console.

I hope the game turns up Friday as I am already set to WFH but I don't mind not having it before I can sort out some of my rebel tour rosters as I am a bit behind

Happy about the ps4 share stuff as I am getting 200mbps Internet on Friday too so should be able to stream stuff nicely

I have a question, when you change the gameplay sliders does that sort of create it's own difficulty level, or does it complement the fact you are playing on Rookie, Normal or Legend? Does it override your chosen difficulty?

yeah i bought a ps4 today.

actually have a ps4 and no games to play on it... come on shopto i need DBC :)

I bought Xbox One. Had a $150 gift card that I got through reward points. I basically got mine for 29.99 refurbished. Bought the XBox Live membership too and got 3 games free with it. As @Langeveldt said got Sleeping Dogs, Rocket League and Murder something game. Good deal actually that. More 1 and half hour to go before it releases here, just cannot wait anymore :p

I was gonna get a bundle for the same price just to trade in the game and get money back but then it was out of stock so I just got the console.

I hope the game turns up Friday as I am already set to WFH but I don't mind not having it before I can sort out some of my rebel tour rosters as I am a bit behind

Happy about the ps4 share stuff as I am getting 200mbps Internet on Friday too so should be able to stream stuff nicely

Make sure to get Unchartered 4 in the future, it is probably the best thing about PS4.

Does anybody know how to have the same line ups when we edit teams in academy to show when playing a match, because the teams are never the same I have to manually edit lineups when about to start a match?

I bought Xbox One. Had a $150 gift card that I got through reward points. I basically got mine for 29.99 refurbished. Bought the XBox Live membership too and got 3 games free with it. As @Langeveldt said got Sleeping Dogs, Rocket League and Murder something game. Good deal actually that. More 1 and half hour to go before it releases here, just cannot wait anymore :p
Sleeping Dogs <3 My City (Did you get it with all the DLC?)

I live in Australia and DBC has come up on PSN, if I was to buy and download digital version will it instantly download or will it start tomorrow? Disk or digital? (Sorry not used to buying digitally at all)

I live in Australia and DBC has come up on PSN, if I was to buy and download digital version will it instantly download or will it start tomorrow? Disk or digital? (Sorry not used to buying digitally at all)

In this case, it's released so it starts downloading as soon as you buy and hit 'download'

Users who are viewing this thread