Don Bradman Cricket 17 General Discussion

I have installed DBC17 on my XBOX one & have played some custom games with downloaded team. Overall its a decent experience & looking at the past trend for dbc14 hopefully we will have most of the issues resolved over next 6 months.
however, i am getting couple of issues while playing DBC14 now which i never had in past. I am playing career batsman & i have noticed that the game is not running as smoothly as before & also ball tracker keeps disappearing when bowler is delivering the ball. has anyone else noticed something similar for XBOX dbc 14 post DBC17 install? I have spent lot of hours on DBC14 earlier & never faced such issue in past so wondering.

Probably already been said, but please bring back earned stats!!! Cricket is stats and this game is about on par with Super International Cricket when it comes to recorded stats!

Duckworth Lewis - i've just played a rain affected game, bowled 37 overs, came back out and bowled 2 more with Aus making it to 240 before I chased... could not see anywhere the revised target that I would be chasing (anyone know where this is?)

As it turned out, I got to 45/5 off 10 and won the game, much to my surprise! Thought I was well behind the rate, given the Aussies scored at 6.5+ per over.

a) where can you see the revised total in rain affected matches?
b) is it me or is D/L well off - i shouldn't win being 45/5 off 10 and struggling, while chasing 240 odd off 39 overs.

Surely Duckworth-Lewis has a secret formulae BA won't have access to? they are making something up here ;)

I am sure there is a value in the formula nobody is privvy to -- hence teams etc being issued to pieces of paper with par scores etc... otherwise they could work it out themselves.....anyways that a whole other discussion ;)

Can someone please explain how the blue, green and red bar above the fielder's head is supposed to work? Not seeing any explanation in-game...

For
God sake my game doesn't start anymore..keep saying error CE-34878-0.

Look like I will have to delete all my files and start again. :(

Users who are viewing this thread