Don Bradman Cricket 17 General Discussion

sohail

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
It's probably going to release tomorrow as PSN always updates on a Tuesday.

Mr Snrub

International Coach
giving up hope now of patch 3 being released tonight..

I'm looking forward to it as much as the next person, but let's just wait for it. It's completely and utterly out of Big Ant's hands in every conceivable way and it's more than likely coming within a day, hardly anything to lose hope over. :)

Patch 3 for DBC 14 for consoles, now that was something to begin to feel that way over, not this situation. :yes

Great work Ross and very informative all the way. :thumbs

KingsPunjabIsaac

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
I'm looking forward to it as much as the next person, but let's just wait for it. It's completely and utterly out of Big Ant's hands in every conceivable way and it's more than likely coming within a day, hardly anything to lose hope over. :)

Patch 3 for DBC 14 for consoles, now that was something to begin to feel that way over, not this situation. :yes

Great work Ross and very informative all the way. :thumbs

Very true, I guess my excitement just getting the better of me! Can't wait to play once the patch is done.

Mr Snrub

International Coach
Most likely tomorrow cause both sony n xbox stores update

Patches can occur on days of store updates, but also can occur on any other week day and often have. The task of store updates is a different one to game patch updates for the people who work on them.

Users who are viewing this thread