Download section hacked - FAO STE

zimrahil (old)

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Ste,
some t*** has hacked into your kits section of the downloads. They claim to be "sangamm" (but might just be using his name as a cover up) and none of the original kits are available for download anymore.

Whoever you are, you are a complete t***** who, if you was an animal , would have been put down a long time ago.

Why do people do this? They must have have something desperately lacking from their lives if they just want to screw things up for everyone else.

Yeah what a loser! I guess must be someone involved in all the c**p fights going on the board.

btw is Ste notified about this?

Thanks for telling me about this.

I may just now put the old downloads section back as it took a very long time to put all the kits in the new Downloads Centre and im not sure if I want to do it again.

ste

f*** who is this bastard!!
And who is this s** of a b****
i closed blcworld so that we can all concentrate on blconline.infact i thought of joinin blc..
This is ####..
It must be lobby.. i guess cuz he is the only guy who mmess ..

this can be done only by the guy who knows admin password

ste change the password immediately

Edited By sangamm on Feb. 18 2002 at 15:47

Ste
I can understand you not wanting to do this again, due to the length of time involved, but I request that you do it one more time as it really was excellent.

Maybe change your password as sangamm requested too. If it gets hacked again, then I don't think anyone would blame you for reverting back to the old style download format

att fans:this sangamm really a mad,don't respond to his posts,he is chea^t us.

hey sangamm
cool down ya.don't get too carry away .mind your words.sangamm what is wrong with u.i tell you to show your real thing(no-cd files) onli,u just che^t us.sangamm don't blame others.
sangamm be happy
sangamm ,do u really made the patch,if its real tell how u made it.

bye

hey lobby like i said it was done by other guy so i myself got no info..
if ya wanna test it out.
ask calmly not by abusin

this is annoying, why does such guys do such things, better be get rid of that guy quick..........STE change ur admi password :angry:

I have now restored the kits section of the Downloads Centre. - and made a backup!

The password has also been changed.

Ste

Nice one Ste.
Hey guys, what's the point in all this argueing? The BLC forums are generally a friendly place, where people who have one thing in common, a love of BLC, can get together from all over the world to discuss the game and any improvements etc.
If it weren't for Ste and the others in setting up this site, and Ste's continuing hard work, I for one know my BLC would have been on the bottom of my cd-rom's long ago, probably never to be played again.
Then Ste spends some time in improving the site and some a******e thinks it's clever to ruin it. I wouldn't blame him if he decides to jack it all in (although please, Ste, don't do that!).
But lads, lets stop all the moaning, snide comments and arguing on the forums.

Fighting isn't the best way to to find solutions. we are a team and must work an one so no more of this in the future.

Hey ste don't you have any facility on your server to detect the IP addresses of the person who post on your site.... I think If you use WIN2000 server then you may possibly get the IP address... That is if the policy of sports-gaming network...

But are you absolutely sure if anyone is really hacking it out.. or there is a bug in the script you are using...

hey ,
i am ashish
i also think that ------ is the man who hacked my email address and changed the password
he is a foolish guy
delete his profile from blc ---- request to ste
coz he told me that day he was going mail me his latest file
and that day or the other day my password got changed
shoot that man from blc

Edited By arrediff on Feb. 19 2002 at 17:00

sangam & lobby ,... plz read the general rules.

its very bad that all these are happenig. i think that ste can do better to avoid this.

thanx

UnderTaker

Users who are viewing this thread