Duck?

sami007

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
i just saw in a story thread...when a batsman gets out a duck walks across the screen? well when that happens (albeit not too often to me, mind you :cool: ) i hear a quacking sound, but no duck...any ideas guys?

nope i sure didnt...its been like that since day one but oh well, its no big deal really

You can definetly see a duck on the PS2. I've seen it loads of times. It's always carrying the same bat as the dismissed batsman.

i have it for the pc and i c the duck maybe you push the button to early or something

RoboRocks said:
Do you two have the game for PC?

I've got the PC version, and i've had no problem with a lack of animated ducks, everytime i get out for 0 or take a wicket when the batsman hasn't scored the duck appears. My version is unpatched with anything, so maybe it is a patch that gets rid of the duck

RoboRocks said:
post back afterwards and tell us
I let the cutscenes run through and no duck. It is a possibility that patches get rid of the duck but that doesn't explain why I didn't see one even before I installed even the names patch. Infact, I don't remember seeing it in the demo either.

nightprowler10 said:
I let the cutscenes run through and no duck. It is a possibility that patches get rid of the duck but that doesn't explain why I didn't see one even before I installed even the names patch. Infact, I don't remember seeing it in the demo either.

I have the pc version as well and I have never seen a duck come on screen either, maybe there are a few copies of the game with a ghost duck? all you can hear is its spooky quacking! :)

Users who are viewing this thread