E3 2012

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Today E3 2012 started. It will last from 5 June till 7 June. You can follow live streams here: | E3 - Innovation Unveiled: June 5-7, 2012

Within 14 minutes the Sony Press Conference will start.

Also can somebody post all the Press Conference from Youtube on this thread? So I can look back whenever I got time. Preferable in high quality.

Here is the one from Ubisoft: E3 2012: Ubisoft Press Conference by GamerSpawn - YouTube

But this is not in high quality.

Here you can see some previous Press Conferences, but it's not on Youtube: E3 2012 June 5 - E3 News, Previews, Press Conferences, Trailers, Demos - Video Game Conference

A surprise news was that a South Park game is coming up named South Park: The Stick of Truth. It will appear on 5 March 2013 for PC, PlayStation 3 en Xbox 360. I think at that time the new episodes for upcoming season of South Park will start.

----------

About Fifa 13 with Kinect: supposedly you can change tactics by voice control. Also you can scold on the referee and possibly receive a card.

Here are the HD Press Conferences of the E3 2012: gamespot - YouTube

I can't filter it anymore, but just click on the lengthier videos.

Last edited:

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Today E3 2012 started. It will last from 5 June till 7 June. You can follow live streams here: | E3 - Innovation Unveiled: June 5-7, 2012

Within 14 minutes the Sony Press Conference will start.

Also can somebody post all the Press Conference from Youtube on this thread? So I can look back whenever I got time. Preferable in high quality.

Here is the one from Ubisoft: E3 2012: Ubisoft Press Conference by GamerSpawn - YouTube

But this is not in high quality.

Here you can see some previous Press Conferences, but it's not on Youtube: E3 2012 June 5 - E3 News, Previews, Press Conferences, Trailers, Demos - Video Game Conference

A surprise news was that a South Park game is coming up named South Park: The Stick of Truth. It will appear on 5 March 2013 for PC, PlayStation 3 en Xbox 360. I think at that time the new episodes for upcoming season of South Park will start.

----------

About Fifa 13 with Kinect: supposedly you can change tactics by voice control. Also you can scold on the referee and possibly receive a card.

I'm going to be pissed if that's just on Kinect - surely it could work on any system you can plug a mic. into - i.e. all of them? Imagine how cool it would be if yelling at the screen actually has repercussions? :D

For me though, the game I'm most up for is the one some of us have waited since 1994 for - a proper remake of the classic Xcom!

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
Very interested in FIFA 13 and South Park RPG.

Somewhat curious on BO 2 zombies and AC III.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
I'm finding out about all sorts of games tonight - one of them being a new Spiderman game. I love the Batman games and was wondering how well that style of play would work as a Spiderman game and hey presto! There it is - and it's coming out on PC! Might be later than the consoles, but who cares - it's coming to PC. :yes

Dishonoured though, that game looks amazing - I mean - become a fish so you can swim up a waterway to get to your target? Crazy stuff! It's going to be tricky deciding which games to get and when, there are so many coming out at once!

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
If they pull off Dishonoured it could be awesome. Been on my radar for a while and it's looking and sounding good.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Wow! Watch Dogs was a surprise. Graphics are too good to play them on current gen consoles.

Yeah, I saw the images some days and I was impressed. Don't know how the gameplay will be.

The story is about a controlled city (Chicago) who collects all kind of private data in a single system. And of course there is a hacker on the lure. Not far from current reality though. Also the creator is Ubisoft and it's coming on PC, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.

I have included above a link where you can see the HD Press Conferences of the E3 2012. I can't filter it anymore, but just click on the lengthier videos.

Gurjot95

National Board President
Yeah, I saw the images some days and I was impressed. Don't know how the gameplay will be.

The story is about a controlled city (Chicago) who collects all kind of private data in a single system. And of course there is a hacker on the lure. Not far from current reality though. Also the creator is Ubisoft and it's coming on PC, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.

I have included above a link where you can see the HD Press Conferences of the E3 2012. I can't filter it anymore, but just click on the lengthier videos.
Dude you definitely need to see it's gameplay Demo Video. This is something which you'll forget GTA V for some times. It can easily compete with it, heck even better if everything goes right. Graphics are top notch, gameplay is just about amazing. If you have PS3 or Xbox 360 then upgrade your PC just for this game, trust me it'll be worth for it's graphic experience!

PS: It'll come on PC, Xbox 360 and PS3 in 2013 but grab this for PC for amazing experience. Even Ubisoft presented this demo on high end PC.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
When I saw that, I thought it was GTA V. So, is it multiplayer only or does it have a story mode?

Users who are viewing this thread