EA Colour Codes - Urgent Help Needed!

britishchampion

2nd XI Cricketer<br><a href="http://www.planetcric
Online Cricket Games Owned
I am just trying to improve the new SS2006 overlay and have run into one tiny problem... in the file ig_scoreboxpc.rfe i am looking to change the font colour however the main problem is that the font colour is not a standard hexidecimal (6 numbers/letters) but it has eight numbers/letters. Examples follow;

bbbbbb00
ffffffff
ffffff00
ffffff80

Help ASAP

embi

International Coach
britishchampion said:
I am just trying to improve the new SS2006 overlay and have run into one tiny problem... in the file ig_scoreboxpc.rfe i am looking to change the font colour however the main problem is that the font colour is not a standard hexidecimal (6 numbers/letters) but it has eight numbers/letters. Examples follow;

bbbbbb00
ffffffff
ffffff00
ffffff80

Help ASAP

8 numbers and letters usually mean that it has an alpha (transparency) channel as well. it goes: AARRGGBB.

That should solve your problem - I think FF is full transparency and 00 is opaque - it might be the other way round.

Soon enough? :p

F4rrukh

Panel of Selectors
then by who was it made? my grandpa :mad duded talked to me if his brother can edit my overlay and his brother is britishchampion...

Prakash

Executive member
embi said:
8 numbers and letters usually mean that it has an alpha (transparency) channel as well. it goes: AARRGGBB.
Actually its RRGGBBAA

F4rrukh

Panel of Selectors
No! its the one i made.. anyways i gave him permission to edit it.. not very happy tough...

embi

International Coach
Prakash said:
Actually its RRGGBBAA

Can be either. Wikipedia defines it as my method, but either would work. I only thought of it because (1) I remembered from experience that VBA (and VB6) uses my way and (2) it is usually referred to as ARGB (in prog languages anyway), with the A first.
Nevermind, we'll see which works. :)

Users who are viewing this thread