EA Cricket 2007/Brian Lara 2007

What should EA Cricket 2007/Brian Lara 2007 be built from

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

manee

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Simple...its kinda 2 polls in one so you can vote twice.

Please only vote twice

What should the next EA cricket game be built off AND what should the next CODIES cricket game be made from...or should they be made from scratch.

Remember, from scratch means more possiblilty of bugs and possibly a longer wait for not a necessarily better game

AND, from what it seems cricket 2004 and 2005 aswell as Brian Lara 2005 all appear to be built from scratch

BTW please reply instead of just voting with ur reason

I know this is a replica of my earlier thread but u could only vote once in that one

Hope you understand

Thanks

Manee

Last edited:
I think they should improve C2005 & BLIC2005 because they are the most realistic games of cricket! :)

I dont believe this theory but i guess well let the poll do the talking.

Please more people vote becos currently the results are indesisive

Last edited:
Cmon people please reply...14 votes and just one reply thats silly

Why don't they all get together & make the perfect cricket game we all sit & dream about 24/7?? :rolleyes:

LOL! :D

Drewska said:
1. Codies didn't make BLIC.

Yeah, didn't Swordfish Studios (or whatever) create the game, where Codemasters simply published it...?
The same process was adopted by EA, as HB Studios developed the game and EA published it.

Currently ppl want both games from scratch;..r u sure bout that? Are you willing to encore the risk of new bugs, longer time to wait and not a necessarily beta game

Im shocked no one wants it to be built from Cricket 2004...I thought that was the best one, it was in my opinion the best batting and layout...aswell as the fact it had more stadiums.

manee said:
Currently ppl want both games from scratch;..r u sure bout that? Are you willing to encore the risk of new bugs, longer time to wait and not a necessarily beta game

Im shocked no one wants it to be built from Cricket 2004...I thought that was the best one, it was in my opinion the best batting and layout...aswell as the fact it had more stadiums.

Considering the fact that the curent games are already bugged, I would rather want them to build it from scratch.

But the current games bugs will have had 1 yr for the bugs to be tested...they also took our money for this elabourate bug testing

manee said:
But the current games bugs will have had 1 yr for the bugs to be tested...they also took our money for this elabourate bug testing

toook money from u? :eek

seems like a lot has been happening that I am not aware of.
Actually, I have been so pissed of by total crap that BLC/EA had dished out that i stopped playing/ following.
I only have hopes from TCP, and if that dosent work, well, I would lose my hopes.And maybe sign off these forums for good.It would serve no purpose them
:crying

manee said:
Thats a bleek view of things

bleek view! here,listen to my story.

I have been on these forums since they were born.I would really like work of members like Barmyarmy, who made cricket atleast playable.However my resolve to play them decreased day by day, and when I played the hyped game C2K05, it all felt apart.I ran through forums , updates but to no avail.
I decided that cricket can't be made by EA at all and I thought of resigning from forums, however is saw one last thread. i.e. of suggestion for improving EA.

It was in those forums I heared about TCP, and all my hopes were back up.here was a cricket lover deciding to make a game all by himself.And unlike other people, he had a good resolve.I watched and helped him is any small way I could, and became active again.
I knew that the next cricket game to be installed in my system would be TCP and TCP only.

I have frankly, lost all hopes from EA/BLC.Simply because cricket is a game that i feel only those guys can make who feel about it.And EA only feels money.

Users who are viewing this thread