Edges

barmyarmy said:
I find myself really limited in the shots I can play with Ravi's patch. The bowling is great but I struggle to score over 100 when I bat...

I agree about the limited number of shots that you can play in Ravi's patch. But, somehow I do not find batting that tough. I use sam's exe too. But, I find that I can maintain a run-rate of about 6, specifically because of the idiotic field settings of the CPU. I am currently working on adjusting field settings using the editor so that the balls I hit at least will not go for boundaries. I seem to be able to score at least 1 four 99% of the overs. So, getting 2 runs off the next 5 balls is not a big task.

I find that the backfoot drives all seem to get edged; the front foot cover drive gets edged far too often to make it worth playing and the hook always goes straight to square leg. The only two shots I can play safely for boundaries are the front foot ondrive and the front foot straight drive (we're talking a boundary every two or three overs).
The range of some shots also seems to have reduced; I can't get the leg glance to go through midwicket anymore. It either goes straight to square leg or down to fine leg. I'm also finding when I do connect with the front foot cover drive it's little more than a push and rarely gets to the fence.
Of course the problem is mostly that I don't play the game much and am not very good...

Well i finally did it i got and edge in test match against australia with zaheer khan. and the keeper himself caught it congrats to my self

i think i have tutsi's patch because in the game information screen his name is there. and the description of what his game does

Users who are viewing this thread