Edited Camera Screenshot

lazy_chesnut

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Here is a screenshot of Cricket 2004 being played with the default camera, after I have edited it slightly. It means that now with Sam's exe, the cursor no longer goes behind the umpires head.

Tell me what you reckon

Attachments

• new camera.jpg
    new camera.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 179
do i detect a hint of sarcasm there?

The camera has actually moved, I just thought I'd stick it on a tv background, that's all

Looks great Tom, kind of reminds me of the BLC default camera. Nice one:) .

I always find that the restricted view you get of where your shot is heading and the relative position of the fielders is a problem the camera should switch to a position or pan across to allow you to see what chance you have of getting a run. The fixed position then switching to action doesn't really help - maybe I just want an ideal world! BTW I bat in reverse view.

I also bowl from the above view which to me is good but just a little too high?

Are you planning on releasing instruction on how to move cameras, just some new positions or an editor?

My plan is to alter the fielding view to the batsman cam view, but zoomed out a bit further. This would enable you to see where the shot is heading, and whether it is going near a fielder or not. This is obviously only any good if you're not going to do your own fielding.

Actually, as there is more than one fielding cam I could replace the least popular one...

Please let me know which fielding cam you use, so I know which to replace.

Cheers,

Tom

Good work Tom- it would be nice to be able to see the cursor all of the time :)

Hi laz i m making a patch for test cricket so i need to know what else should be improved to make it realistic and interestinng

$#%*& idiot

He's posted the same bloody thing in every topic I've read today- except for our online play one, don't tell him about that forum. :)

ha ha ha ha ha.

It was fun reading your posts each one got you more and more fired up.

Going off like a frog in a sock.

Well isn't one topic about a patch to make pull shots go to 3rd man enough?

Users who are viewing this thread